9th February 2013, 08:07 PM
yogeshchutake

Can I take admission for bachelor of physiotherapy or masters of physiotherapy by distance education or regular batch in Mumbai

Now my age is 40 years. Can i take the admission for Batchlers of physiotherapy or Masters of physiotherapy by distance education or regular batches in mumbai. Also tell the fees and duration of the courses. My education is M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry) passed in 1996 from mumbai university.

Thanks & Regards

Yogesh Chutake

Related Questions:
12th June 2013, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take admission for bachelor of physiotherapy or masters of physiotherapy by distance education or regular batch in Mumbai

Where are colleges pursuing Bachelor in Physiotherapy Courses Eligibility?
7th October 2013, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take admission for bachelor of physiotherapy or masters of physiotherapy by distance education or regular batch in Mumbai

my age is 26 can i take admission into physiotherapy
7th October 2013, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

What is the upper age limit to take admission in bachelor in physiotherapy or is their any distance course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?