10th February 2013, 09:32 AM
jeenu 112

What is the eligibility and fee structure for symbiosis

i am a graduate in economics . i want to do MSc economics from symbiosis school of economics .may i know the eligibility and fee structure of symbiosis . is it approved by government?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and fee structure for distance MBA from Symbiosis -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the difference between Diploma in MBA and Normal MBA? Is it a good decision to study MBA in Symbiosis college? How to get the prospectus for MBA course in Symbiosis? What is the fee structure of the course?
  3. Any entrance exam needed to get admission in Symbiosis for B.Com? Is it possible to apply for it online? Date of admission and fee structure?
  4. Fee structure for MBA course in Symbiosis?
  5. Fee structure of MCA in Symbiosis Pune?
  6. Fee structure of MSc Economics in Symbiosis?
  7. Which are the top colleges to pursue B.Com? fee structure of Symbiosis Pune for B.Com? What is the admission process?
  8. Fee structure for MBA correspondence course of Symbiosis University? What is the fee structure for the same?
  9. What's the fee structure and deadline for application submission in symbiosis Pune?
  10. How to take admission in B.Com at Symbiosis? Is there any entrance exam? How can I get the admission forms? What is the fee structure?
  11. What is the criteria and fee structure for admission in Symbiosis, Pune?
  12. What is the fee structure for external MBA in Symbiosis Institute? What is the duration of the course?
  13. Could I get admission to Distance Learning MBA course from Symbiosis having scored 46% in BA?
  14. Fee structure to study MCA from Symbiosis?
  15. Fee structure of Symbiosis University in correspondence? -- [New]
  16. What is the fee structure of MBA correspondence course in Symbiosis?
  17. Fee structure for MBA course in Symbiosis?
  18. What is the fee structure of full time MBA in Symbiosis of whole 2 years?
13th September 2013, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility and fee structure for symbiosis

does symbiosis provide any management quota seats?
13th August 2015, 06:02 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility and fee structure for symbiosis

Symbiosis School of Economics, Pune (SSE), is a private college in Pune, India specializing in economics which is under the academic control of Symbiosis International University.

Eligibility Qualification:

** Any graduate with Economics / Mathematics / Statistics / Physics / Engineering from any statutory university with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC / ST categories) is eligible.

** Students who are appearing for final year examinations can also apply but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC / ST categories) at qualifying examination.

** Candidate should be less than 20 years of age.

M.Sc Economics fee structure:

** Indian students (in Rs.)------International students (USD)

** Total Fees: 1,20,000-------USD Equivalent to Rs.1,75,000

** (Academic Fees: 1,10,000 + Deposit: 10,000 (Refundable))

For more information.

Contact Detail:
Symbiosis School of Economics
3rd Floor SCHC Building
Senapati Bapat Road, Pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?