11th February 2013, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure of BHOJ university, Bhopal?

I am student of B.Sc. I want to take addmission in M.Sc. in Chemistry .I want to know the admission procedure of Bhoj University, Bhopal. Please give me detailed knowing about all alongwith the last date of admission. What are the needful documents should be available at the time of admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to do MSc Chemistry from Bhoj Open University Bhopal? Total fee structure of the course?
  2. How to apply MA archeology distance learning?
  3. Detailed fee structure to join MSc in chemistry from Bhoj Open university?
  4. Procedure of online admission for PG course from Barkatullah University, Bhopal?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Bhopal and regional colleges of Bhopal for B.Ed after scoring 72%,85% and 78% in BCA,12th and 10th?
  6. How may I get admission in any college situated in Bhopal region?
  7. What is the procedure to acquire admission in Devi Aaliya University Indore for admission in Ph.D Biotechnology
  8. What's the procedure and eligibility criteria to apply for training in BHEL, Bhopal?
  9. Procedure for training in BHEL Bhopal? Guidelines about training in BHEL Bhopal
  10. Top 10 universities for distance learning MCA? Ranks of those 10 universities?
  11. Application procedure for training at BHEL Bhopal? -- [New]
  12. Which syllabus to prepare for Entrance Exam of M.Sc Biotechnology in JNU?
  13. How could I get admission in private medical colleges in Bhopal?
  14. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  15. Syllabus and previous years papers for the post of Jr Engg from electronics background in MAHAGENCO -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Details about IMT college of Gwalior? List of good private colleges in MP and other states?
  17. Where to get study material for D.Ed?
  18. Will there be any other Entrance Exams to join M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering being a candidate having not qualified in GATE Exam?
28th March 2013, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure of BHOJ university, Bhopal?

i am B pharma student.can i take a admission ln Msc.chem from your university.
SUNIL YADAV
30th April 2013, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

I Ayaz katoch from jammu unversity completed my BA in art stream now i went to take admission for MA. poltical science,give me what r the procedure and essential dacuments for admission.
10th June 2014, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

WHAT SHOULD I DONE FORADMISSION TO DO M.SC.CHEMESTRY IN 2011-12
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?