27th March 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Information about Aeronautical Engineering Course? Am I eligible for it after completing BSc(MPCS) course?

sir,
i am nagasiva i am studied in 2nd year degree B.sc(MPCS) and i have complete the degree B.sc(MPCS) after i will join the aeronautical engineering. so plz..... tells information for about the this aeronautical engg cource and eligible or not eligible with degree B.sc(MPCS)

Related Questions:
  1. Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Computer Science?
  2. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  3. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering? How many subjects to pass to gain Aeronautical Engineering Degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma?
  7. Which options of branches are available for B.E. after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  8. Can I do PG in Automobile/Aeronautical engineering after completing engineering in Information Science
  9. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering?
  10. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  11. Information about aeronautical engineering, best colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What kind of job opportunities I will get after completing Aeronautical engineering?
  13. After completing Aeronautical Engineering can I become a scientist in ISRO, HAL or DRDO? Exams which I need to face to get a seat in good Aeronautical Engineering College? Fee structure and duration?
  14. How to do aeronautical engineering after completing 12th?
  15. After completing 12th is it possible to take admission in Aeronautical engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?
  17. Eligibility to study B.Tech Aeronautical for Diploma Mechanical student? Total fee expenses of B.Tech Aeronautical? -- [New]
  18. Can I study M.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing B.E.(Automobile Engineering)? List of universities offering admission with scholarship?
24th April 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about Aeronautical Engineering Course? Am I eligible for it after completing BSc(MPCS) course?

i am swathi m studying b.sc(m.s.cs). i am very interested in aeronautics can u please help me
25th April 2011, 10:10 PM
amahajan

Default Re: Information about Aeronautical Engineering Course? Am I eligible for it after completing BSc(MPCS) course?

Eligibility for Aeronautical Engineering

The basic degree required for becoming an aeronautical engineer is a B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering) or a B. Tech (Bachelor of Technology). One can also acquire a diploma in Aeronautical Engineering.
so if you want graduation degree in aeronautical engineering then you are eligible for it.
28th April 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

respected sir iam degamohan. iam completed BSC (MSCS). I MORE INTEREST in aero space please tel me iam eligabe or not in this aero space engineering.
28th April 2011, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

i want to ask abt admision in engirning after b.sc
11th May 2011, 11:26 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i am nagasiva i am studied in 2nd year degree B.sc(MPCS) and i have complete the degree B.sc(MPCS) after i will join the aeronautical engineering. so plz..... tells information for about the this aeronautical engg cource and eligible or not eligible with degree B.sc(MPCS)

Students having B.Sc. with PCM degree are eligible to apply for Aeronautical Engineering Courses.

you can check your eligibility from the abovesaid eligibility criteria.
12th May 2011, 04:00 PM
vasu&sakshi

Smile Re: Information about Aeronautical Engineering Course? Am I eligible for it after completing BSc(MPCS) course?

BSc graduated with PCM degree are eligibl for AEC(Aeronautical Engineering Courses).
22nd May 2011, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

what is preferance the given to students who do diploma in aeronautical engg?what is the salary they get?what should they do after that? are they eligible to ISRO?
31st May 2011, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Is B.Tech Computer science engineerig student eligible for AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING
10th July 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

sir i have 53% in pcm.and overall 62%.can i eligible for b.sc in aeronautical science and aircraft maintainence science.
19th August 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

respected sir , my self shrinivas and i am complted bsc with (p m cs) i am eligible for A.E
15th November 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

i am bcs student ........i am eligible for aeronautical enggineering
22nd January 2012, 11:23 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
hi,
After B.Sc you can join B.Tech in aeronautical engineering.
for this you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> A.I.E.E.E
> I.I.T-J.E.E
etc

A.I.E.E.E exam is conducted by C.B.S.E once in a year.

It is a national level exam.

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with Physics, chemistry and maths with minimum 50% marks.
> Must be above 17 year and below 25 year.
> Must be citizen of India.

AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE:-
Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai
Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology,
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering

ALL THE BEST!
15th April 2012, 03:51 PM
neat_raw

Eligibility for Aeronautical Engineering

The basic degree required for becoming an aeronautical engineer is a B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering) or a B. Tech (Bachelor of Technology). One can also acquire a diploma in Aeronautical Engineering.
so if you want graduation degree in aeronautical engineering then you are eligible for it.
15th April 2012, 11:29 PM
indu_sarabhai

after completing your aeronautical engineering
you may apply for pilot job.
and lots of fields are available for i.t NASA,ISRO,IIST etc departments job
and your future is secure not worry apply for them
best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?