11th February 2013, 09:09 PM
Sushma Sardar

How to do graduation after completion of 12th board? I am a science stream computer science student

I am a science stream student (computer science). I want to do graduation after the completion of 12th board. But I am confused that what graduation should I do? I also want to know that can i do graduation using computer science subject? Can you plz suggest me some good colleges for graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in DU for B.A.(H) in Political Science if secured 83% in 12th Science from CBSE Board? Is it beneficial to take Arts in graduation for 12th Science student?
  2. Should I do graduation with Arts stream, Humanity or continue with science stream after 12th science?
  3. Can I reappear in 12th board exams with Science if completed with Commerce?
  4. Can I do Graduation in Science stream after completion of 12th class in Arts stream?
  5. Having 92% in 1oth ICSE board which stream should I choose? -- [New]
  6. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  7. How B.Sc Computer Science is differ from B.Tech Computer Science Engineering?
  8. Admission in 12th std science stream as a private student?
  9. Is B.Tech honors a better choice for me? I am a Science student in Maths computer stream
  10. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  11. Which course should I take after completion of 12th class in Science stream?
  12. Which courses can be done after 12th standard science stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which course is a best choice for me after completion of 12th class in Science stream with 35% of marks?
  14. Can I be a software engineer? I am a student of science stream
  15. Which stream of engineering is better for me after passing 12th computer science with 87%
  16. How to do BBA and then MBA from government college after doing 12th from science stream with computer science?
  17. Type of course which I should opt after doing BSc Maths and O Level?
  18. What type of job can I get after graduating in BSc in Non Medical?
31st March 2013, 10:47 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do graduation after completion of 12th board? I am a science stream computer science student

You can have courses like B.Sc, B.E or B.Tech in graduation. Engineering degree in CSE can be pursued from IIT, NIT, Delhi University, WBUT, and so on. Anna University, annamalai University, etc offer B.E in computer science. B.Sc degree can be offered through Universities like Osmania University, BHU, Pune University, etc. Admissions are done either through entrance exams or qualifying exam marks.
7th April 2013, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do graduation after completion of 12th board? I am a science stream computer science student

is btech is neccessary for a maths scince student ?? i want to do grduation in computer scince is it a good stream??
14th April 2013, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

hi i am a student of class 11 arts and want to study in USA taking up arts. I am keen in taking up computer as my subject, can any one suggest me the best stream of computers with arts???
14th April 2013, 07:42 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,
You have to join near graduation college after 12th to do graduation degree.

Admission is generally open in July/august moth of the year.

Just fill the college form and wait for merit list.

You can done B.sc/b.com/ba as well as other gradation degree,

You can also do B.sc with computer science.

Hope Information help you.......
15th April 2013, 02:40 AM
nis_exam

Hi Sushma,

>>>You can be graduate from Bsc, BCA, B.tech

>>>If you are interested

>>>Then Opt for
@Bsc computers
@BCA
@B.tech in computers

Select which is best for you because it is going to decide your future

All the best
20th June 2013, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

can i addmition in BCA with arts stream???????
13th December 2013, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Hey i am raj can I do after 12th criminology its a possible are not
13th December 2013, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Hey I am abdul my question is I am completed 12th commerce and I want to do criminology after 12th its a possible are not ...........
24th November 2014, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

how to do graduation after 12th i am
commerce stream student.and in which subject i do my graduation
31st March 2016, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

I am a medical student and want to know about the different courses to get graduation degree in India?
16th February 2017, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

How to do graduation after completion of 12th board? I am a science stream Biology student.
1st April 2020, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Can i do the graduation in computer science if i completed 12th from medical stream ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?