12th February 2013, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

What is the cutoff for computer engineering in government colleges

What is cutoff list for computer eng. In govt. Collages?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks for various engineering colleges? Is there SC/ST quota in private medical colleges? List of colleges in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which are the nearest engineering government colleges to Kandivali? What is their fee structure? In which Government Colleges should I apply?
  3. Aided and government engineering colleges in Maharastra and further proceedings for admission in the colleges? Cutoff marks for CET of colleges?
  4. Exams for Software/Computer Engineering? What is the cutoff requirement?
  5. What is the cut-off marks required for M.Tech in GATE exam? -- [New]
  6. How to study ECE or CSE in government engineering college in Madhurai District at top level after passing diploma computer engineering? My cutoff score is 96.66
  7. Cutoff marks for M.Tech in GATe for COEP, VJTI, government college of engineering Amravati, government colleges of engineering Jalgaon, government colleges of engineering Aurangabad?
  8. Government engineering colleges for M.Tech with computer science branch?
  9. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  10. Cutoff list of computer engineering course in Pune University Colleges?
  11. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Nagpur for OBC? List of government engineering colleges that I can get with a score of 49 in AIEEE?
  12. Cutoff marks for government engineering colleges in Maharashtra for MHT CET exam?
  13. Cutoff list of engineering colleges for direct 2nd year admission? I have scored 80% in computer technology
  14. What is the cutoff for Agricultural Engineering in Government Colleges?
  15. Which are the government colleges available for me after scoring 66125 in AIEEE?
  16. Cutoff mark list of government MBBS and Dental colleges?
  17. Information about Aided and Government Engineering Colleges in Maharashtra and further proceedings like admissions process in these colleges? Cutoff marks for CET in the colleges?
  18. Which all government colleges are available in Tamilnadu after studying the engineering course?
12th February 2013, 12:50 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cutoff for computer engineering in government colleges

Cutoff for computer engineering in

government colleges-198/200

govt aided colleges-195/200

private colleges-180/200 for BC and OC.

Relaxation is given for SC CATEGORY.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?