12th February 2013, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication

I am a student of 2nd year Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication. I am confused about my career.
I love music but I'm not much familiar with that, so I wanted to know that is it possible to do Sound Engineering after completing my Degree in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  3. Can I do Law degree after completing 3 years engineering(electronics and telecommunication)?
  4. Is there any scope in doing MBA in Aviation Management after Bachelor in electronics & telecommunication Engineering?
  5. How to take admission in degree in electronics and telecommunication after completing diploma in industrial electronics engineering
  6. Which degree course can I join after completing diploma in engineering in electronics and telecommunication
  7. How to do cosmetic surgery course in USA? What is the total fee of the said course? How to get the scholarship?
  8. What's the procedure and last date for admission? I am a student of B.Com 2nd year
  9. What can I do after completing my engineering? I am a electronics and telecommunication engineering student
  10. Which course will be good for me for my future after completing degree from Amravati University in electronics and telecommunication
  11. Can I join Merchant Navy after completing engineering in electronics and telecommunication
  12. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  13. What is the syllabus for chhattisgarh food inspector? -- [New]
  14. Can I get admission in 2nd year BSc in electronics honors after completing diploma in electronic and telecommunication engineering
  15. How to be a part of CBI after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering
  16. What should I do after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  17. How to join Sound Engineering course after studying electrical and electronics engineering
  18. Can i change my branch in electronics and electronics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication in RGPV university
29th August 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication

im vishnu, final year, ec. i too have the same question
passion for music, sounds, instruments. now how to proceed?
7th December 2015, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication

I am a student of final year b.tech of computer science. I am confused about my career.
I love music but I'm not much familiar with that, so I wanted to know that is it possible to do Sound Engineering after my b,tech.
20th June 2016, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in instrumentation after completing degree in electronic & telecommunications?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?