12th February 2013, 03:11 PM
tiger1000

Is there any opportunity for me to join Navy after scoring 67.14% in class 10th

i have scored 67.14% in class 10th,64.33 in 12th with commerce and 52.05% in graduation(b.com) and my age is 22yrs, is there any opportunity for me to join navy

12th February 2013, 09:03 PM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any opportunity for me to join Navy after scoring 67.14% in class 10th

Hello friend you can't be eligible for navy because only the following candidates are eligible
1. Candidates with B.Tech or B.Sc
2. Age limit is 19 - 25 years

You can try for other exams in defence like Group Y trade which is only commerce students
all the best.........
14th February 2013, 09:58 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any opportunity for me to join Navy after scoring 67.14% in class 10th

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger1000 View Post
i have scored 67.14% in class 10th,64.33 in 12th with commerce and 52.05% in graduation(b.com) and my age is 22yrs, is there any opportunity for me to join navy

Hey friend,

Yeah,there is way for you to join in Indian Navy with completing Graduation.

Indian Navy is one of the Defence force of India and for joining in this force you need to write the entrance exam upon the qualification which you possess.

As you have only completed you Graduation you are satisfying the needed education qualification needed for writing the entrance exam

You could apply for the CDS Exam

This exam offers you to join in Indian Defence Services which includes Indian Navy.And there are criteria's which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the CDS Exam

They are:

>> The candidate appearing for the CDS Exam must have a Citizenship in India

>> The Martial Status for the CDS Exam is that the candidate must be a Unmarried male candidate

>> The age limit needed for joining in Indian Navy is 19-22 years

>> Education Qualification for the CDS Exam for joining in Indian Navy is that the candidate must have completed a Degree in Engineering with a fair percentage

>> The candidate appearing for the exam must be Physically fit,

If you are going to satisfy all the criteria's needed for the exam,then you can apply for the CDS exam

You can apply for the exam in 2 ways:
  1. ONLINE
  2. OFFLINE

If you need more info check at http://www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?