27th March 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Further studies in Dubai after 12th standard with 58% marks with science subjects?

now im 18 yrs old.which stream should i select after my 12th science.i passed 12th with 58%.also i joined for bsc nursing in bangalore.because of some personal matters i have to discontinue my course there in bangalore.now i am in Dubai,searching for a good higher study course.seeking your valuable help.

4th May 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Further studies in Dubai after 12th standard with 58% marks with science subjects?

can i study mbbs in cheepest way?
18th December 2011, 03:12 PM
Nehaprabhakar91

Default Re: Further studies in Dubai after 12th standard with 58% marks with science subjects?

Hi
There are lots of career options available, you can go in any field like science field, commerce field, arts field but the thing is in which field you have interest in which field you can perform better.
So you should choose any subject or field according to your interest according to your performance. Every field has scope and value..
Thanks.
Good luck
18th February 2012, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

presently i m in class 10th so i want to go with science ... and wanted to become a cardoilogist .......so . which course is suitable for me.....
16th April 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

I have just given my 12th board exams with PCM I am not intrested in doing engineering i'm so confused what to do
5th May 2012, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

I have given my class 12 commerce exams.I have decided to do B.Com hons.i have come to know about a course called CFP.plzzz tell me whether i should do CFP along with B.Com hons or not?also Why and Why not?
Please help me....
18th November 2012, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

i hav finished my 12th science with 76% from dubai. after that i hav joined for bds then i discontinued dat.so i am havng a decision nw dat i want a course which is for 3 yrs or less.so in dis case i need an help. so pls help me
16th April 2014, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

i am in class 12 now.i want to know that what should i choose in further studies. i am a science student. i like to be a doctor ,if not what should i choose? plzzz help me...
3rd April 2015, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

I am parth patel I have finished my 12th and want to study in dubi how many marks are required for study in dubi and how I can study in dubI how to get a student vise for dubi and would be better options for computer related corcess
6th July 2015, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

If I have completed my 12th science with 50% and I want to become architecture engineer at Dubai then what should I do. Can I go to Dubai after 12th science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?