27th March 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for training in Wipro, TCS, IBM while in B.Tech IT 3rd year?

respected sir/mam, i am B.tech (IT)3rd year student.i want to do training at the end of my 6th semester...in( may,jun)...so please tell me how can AAPLY FOR TRAINING IN WIPRO/TCS/IBM...?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for training in Wipro, TCS, IBM while in B.Tech IT 3rd year?
  2. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in HCL, Infosys, TCS, IBM and Wipro for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  4. How can I apply for Industrial Training in IBM, Wipro, TCS, CTS, Globsyn, Arden and CMC being a MCA 3rd semester student?
  5. What is the criteria required to apply for TCS, WIPRO, IBM campus placement?
  6. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle while doing B.Tech IT? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to apply for summer training in IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys like companies?
  8. How to apply for training in IT companie such as IBM, Wipro, TCS and HCL?
  9. How can I apply for Autumn Internship in IBM, TCS, Wipro and Infosys being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  10. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship training in companies like infosys, tcs, ibm, wipro and oracle?
  11. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  12. Summer Internship in TCS, IBM and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  13. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  14. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  16. Being a B.Tech CSE 3rd year student how can I apply for 45 days Summer Internship/Training programme at Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle?
  17. I am a 3rd year B.Tech student : How to apply for a 6 week summer training?
  18. How to apply for internship of 1.5 months in companies like Wipro, IBM and TCS?
27th June 2011, 10:44 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for training in Wipro, TCS, IBM while in B.Tech IT 3rd year?

It is very good idea that you would like to have a training during your engineering course. The companies that you have mentioned are the best in the industry. So, you should understand that, these companies will be receiving a lot of applications from all over the country for internship programs. So, first thing that you need to do, is to prepare a good resume, which will stand out from the others. Do spend some time in preparing a good resume, as that is going to be your first impression. Secondly you need to draft a mail in such a way that they feel that you consider the company to be the best and that you will be fortunate if they give you a chance to do your internship at their place. You can send this mail to the HR department of these companies, and they will surely get back to you if they are having any vacancy or provision for internship programs.
27th June 2011, 10:46 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for training in Wipro, TCS, IBM while in B.Tech IT 3rd year?

We would like to appreciate your interest to join the defence forces after your +2. The interested candidates can write the National Defense Academy examination and look forward for joining the Defence services. The female candidates can look for a SSC (Short Service Commission) and look for areas like Signals, Medical etc. It requires good skills and loads of attitude for a career in the defense services especially for girls. The mental makeup itself has to be tough.
26th August 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for training in Wipro, TCS, IBM while in B.Tech biotech 4th year?
21st September 2011, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

what is the basic and most important criteria for internship in wipro and infosys?
21st September 2011, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

what is the most important and basic criteria for internship in wipro and infosys?
19th October 2011, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

sir what is the procedure to apply for 3rd yr trainig in infosys
30th November 2011, 07:08 PM
litunu

The companies that you have mentioned are the best in the industry. So, you should understand that, these companies will be receiving a lot of applications from all over the country for internship programs. So, first thing that you need to do, is to prepare a good resume, which will stand out from the others. Do spend some time in preparing a good resume, as that is going to be your first impression. Secondly you need to draft a mail in such a way that they feel that you consider the company to be the best and that you will be fortunate if they give you a chance to do your internship at their place. You can send this mail to the HR department of these companies, and they will surely get back to you if they are having any vacancy or provision for internship programs.
16th December 2011, 02:21 PM
chint123

The companies that you have mentioned are the best in the industry. So, you should understand that, these companies will be receiving a lot of applications from all over the country for internship programs. So, first thing that you need to do, is to prepare a good resume, which will stand out from the others. Do spend some time in preparing a good resume, as that is going to be your first impression.
3rd April 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

i m preeti, i pursuing b tech in 3rd year so i want to do training from TCS,IBM,INFOSYS,WIPRO plz tell me how to aaply
25th May 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

does wipro provide unpaid training for c.e. 3rd year students?
15th September 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

RES/sir,i m honey jhamb from fazilka,(punjab).i m persuing b.tech in 7th sem and i want to get a training in wipro for 6 monts..so plz advised me how can i apply in wipro for the tarining.......mob. no.....9988997417
28th October 2012, 12:59 PM
suraj391

NDA EXAM is organized by upsc for selection in
all the wingd of indian defence service

1. army

2. navy

3. air force

>>you should have passed 12th from a recognize board or appearing in 12th

>> the age limit for nda is 16.5-19 years at the time of course commencement

>>you should have physics and mathematics as a
main subjects in 12th to apply for air force and navy.

>. you must be physically fit and should have
minimum height of 162 cm
Age should be between 19-24 years
Nationality Indian

>>you must be an unmarried male and a citizen of india

>> this entry is available for males only

thaxss
29th October 2012, 05:59 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hello,
Training programs are arranged by the corporate companies from time to time. You can check any job portal for the advertisement or you can check your college notice board. There some times the advertisements for such 3-4 month training come up. But mostly such training programs are paid. In TCS the cost is around 600-1000 Indian Rupees. Whereas in IBM and other companies the cost is a little more. When you want to go for such a training program, be absolutely sure, whether you want it, or whether it can make a positive difference to your career or not.
22nd March 2013, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply for training in WIPRO,TCS,IBM while in B.E CE 3rd year??
please do reply on this email id:[email protected] or [email protected]
4th May 2013, 12:34 PM
kavitha1056

how can i apply for training in hcl,wipro..please reply to my mail id:[email protected]
4th May 2013, 12:37 PM
kavitha1056

im doing my 3rd year ece..pls send me the procedure to attend inplant tarining in hcl(t.nagar).reply to my mail:[email protected]
4th May 2013, 12:42 PM
kavitha1056

wat is the procedure to apply inplant tarining in hcl..pls kindly reply to:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?