15th February 2013, 12:50 AM
ahrs_32

How to study for medicine or biology in general?

i am really passionate about astronomy and studying physics , chemistry and biology in class 12th.. i sthere any career option that incorporates both astronomy as well as the study of medicine or biology in general without too much of maths ??

Related Questions:
  1. What is the tuition fee for MBBS course?
  2. Is it possible to get admission for medicine without Biology?
  3. Can I study Medicine if I have Biology, Chemistry and Sociology?
  4. Is it possible to do MBBS now in Andhra Pradesh as after completing my B.Tech I was working for last 5 years? Am I still eligible to study my +2(with biology ) and sit for EAMCET (Medicine)?
  5. What are the chances to study medicine if I previously studied biology, chemistry and sociology
  6. Is it possible to get admission in medicine without biology?
  7. Universities to study ayuveda medicine in India? Courses and Fee Structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I become a doctor after B.Sc biology? Can I continue studying MBBS after B.Sc or will have to start from the beginning? -- [New]
  9. Admission in UK to study Medicine after 12th? Scholarship for Indian student?
  10. How many seats are there in general medicine? What is the fee structure for the same?
  11. Any possible difference between Biotechnology and Biomedical?
  12. How may I pursue medicine after completing my graduation? I didn't take Biology at 10+2
  13. How to do diploma or certificate course in Dematology/Emergency Medicine/General Medicine
  14. Qualifying criteria for all courses in renowed colleges?
  15. Procedure to study Medicine in India for London student?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for doing MB in General medicine in St. Johns? I'm an Indian citizen and did my UG in medicine
  17. Which branch is more preferable, either Biotechnology or Biomedicine and Genetic branch? I've completed my Graduation B.Sc in Biotechnology and want to do P.G
  18. How to get admission for Medicine Doctors in UK? Scholarship and Visa formalities?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?