27th March 2011, 08:46 PM
jyotsana shekhawat

How should I prepare for IAS entrance exam? Where can I get the study material?

i wants to become an i.a.s officer plz suggest me that what to do for best preparation in one year. i have done my graduation. suggest me some tricks to appear in pre and also suggest me subjects for main exam and from where i can get study material bcz i don wants to join any institute so plzzzzzzzzzzzzz suggest what to do to appear in i.a.s exam... i will try my best.

Related Questions:
  1. Study material to prepare for IAS exam in History subject?
  2. How should I prepare for IAS entrance exam? Where can I get the study material?
  3. Where can I get complete study material to prepare for IAS?
  4. How to prepare for MSc IT entrance exam of DA-IICT ? Which study material to choose and how to get the exam papers?
  5. Physically handicapped person eligible for IAS officers post? Study material for the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How should I prepare to become an IAS Officer being a candidate having completed Graduation and pursuing MA in English? How to get study materials to prepare for this Exam?
  7. How to prepare for the the entrance test for PG course in English of JNU? From where to get the study material of the exam? How to get more marks in the entrance exam?
  8. When should I apply for IAS exam? Study material for the same?
  9. Study Material to prepare for the Entrance Exam for the position of SI?
  10. How to prepare for M.Sc(CS) entrance exam of Pune University? Study material and question papers? -- [New]
  11. Study material to prepare for the next ICET entrance exam?
  12. Study material for DU M.Com entrance exam?
  13. Study material for LLM entrance exam?
  14. Best way to prepare for IAS exam while in CSE 2nd year?
  15. Study material to be referred for IAS exam?
  16. Study Material to prepare for GBO Entrance Exam?
  17. How to prepare for NIFT entrance exam? Study material for the same?
  18. Procedure to apply for IAS/IFS exam? How to prepare for it and which study material should be used? Subjects available for medical students in preliminary exam?
17th January 2012, 09:32 AM
brbalakrishnan
Member+

Default Re: How should I prepare for IAS entrance exam? Where can I get the study material?

first you have to finalize your area of interest and you have to select two major subjects.

for getting IAS category you have to apply for civil services examination which is conducted every year by UPSC department.

Three levels of examination will be conducted. for details visit www.upsc.gov.in

good luck
17th January 2012, 11:03 AM
seemajindal

Default Re: How should I prepare for IAS entrance exam? Where can I get the study material?

first you decide which subject you take your gerenral knowledgr part is very strong.you increase your genral knowledge by reading the newspaper hindu and partiyogita darpan.this magnizine help you.and you get study material from the net you read the ncert books from 7 stadandered to 10.
you choose two subject which you study in graduation all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?