15th February 2013, 11:39 AM

What is the fee structure of BDS in private dental college in Karnataka

kindly explain fee structure of bds in private dental colleges in karnataka .

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  2. What is the fee structure of MBBS and BDS course in private college in Karnataka? I have secured 930/1000 marks in IPE
  3. How many seats are available for MDS in Karnataka Private Dental Colleges? Fee structure of the same?
  4. Mds admission
  5. How to change dental college to do internships? -- [New]
  6. Where should I take admission for MBBS/BDS course? What is the minimum fee structure?
  7. What is the fee structure for admission in MBBS/BDS in private college of COMEDK
  8. Am I eligible to write all India PG exam for MDS after doing my BDS from Private Dental College in AP?
  9. Details about BDS course in Deccan Medical College of Hyderabad? Fee structure of it?
  10. Fee structure and colleges offering MDS seats all over India?
  11. What is the fee structure of private medical colleges of Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Fee structure of government seats in government medical colleges in Karnataka? What should be my ranking to secure a goverment seat and private college of Karnataka?
  13. What is the fee structure for MBBS in private college in Karnataka?
  14. What is the fee structure for private dental colleges?
  15. Fee structure of government seats in government medical college of Karnataka? Ranking required to get a seat in government and private college of Karnataka?
  16. Fee structure and amount for BDS course in private college?
  17. Details of B.Tech 2/4 first semester fees?
  18. How to apply for internship after BDS in government dental college in Delhi?
15th March 2013, 07:09 PM
riyaz rizzu

Default Re: What is the fee structure of BDS in private dental college in Karnataka

dear friend,
fee for your course is 50000 to 60000 per annum
23rd March 2013, 06:09 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the fee structure of BDS in private dental college in Karnataka

check out this site

http://www.cetinformation.com/fee2006.html
10th May 2013, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for bds in private college in Bangladesh
15th May 2013, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

What will be the approximate fee for Private Dental colleges in Bangalore?
15th May 2013, 11:26 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

List of BDS Dental Colleges in Karnataka:

AB Shetty Memorial
Institute of Dental
Sciences

AME’s Dental College,
Raichur

Al-Badar Rural Gulbarga
Dental College&
Hospital

Bangalore Institute of
Dental Sciences

Bapuji Dental College
& Hospital

College of Dental
Sciences, Davangere,
Karnataka

College of Dental
Surgery, Manipal

College of Dental
Surgery

Coorg Institute of
Dental Sciences,
Virajpet

Dayananda College of
Dental Sciences,
Bangalore

Martha Mandal’s Dental
College & Research
Centre, Belgaum

Dr. Syamala Reddy
Dental College
Hospital & Research
Centre
7th June 2013, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

kindly tel me the fee structure for mbbs in karnataka private college through comedk 2013
12th June 2013, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of private dental college in karnataka
21st June 2013, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

What they want.....??
22nd July 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

[what is the fee structure of mds in karnataka
1st August 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

What is total fee structure of bds including hostel,admission fee and anual fee in private colleges of punjab?
9th May 2014, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

Hi I ll get around 150 can I get admission in private dental colleges In chennai..???? I have lot of sports certificate is this is helpful for me????
1st June 2014, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

What is the fees structure of bds in good private collega of noida?kindly give me information abouy total fees
9th July 2014, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of BDS in private dental college in Maharastra & give me information about total fees
14th November 2014, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

I am a student from andra Pradesh I want to join in bds college in bangalore kindly reply what is fee total to complete bds
10th May 2015, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of BDS in private dental college in chennai & give me information about total fees
22nd June 2016, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for bds in karnataka per annum in private colleges?
26th June 2017, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

I am a student from Bihar fee structure of BDS in private Dental College give me information about total fee
27th June 2017, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of bds in private dental colleges in Bangalore in 2017?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?