15th February 2013, 01:37 PM
Sheelup

Is there any chance to get a job in government sector?

Hi,

All these years I have been working in private firms and never felt the need for a secured job. Now when I have crossed 40 years, I am feeling the job security need.

Is there a chance to get job in govt sectors? If so, where do I need to try?

Please help.

Thanking in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be any chance for me to get Job in Government sector after completion of B.Tech with 59% of marks?
  2. Is there any chance to get a job in government sector?
  3. Which engineering branch has more chance to get a job in government sector?
  4. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  5. Any chance to get a job in government/private sector? I have done PGDCA
  6. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  7. Do I have a chance to get job in IT or Education sector?
  8. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  10. Which PG program I should choose after B.Com so that it may increase my job chances in government and private sectors?
  11. How to get government job in Textile sector?
  12. Any chance for getting government job ar the age of 30 years old?
  13. Why plastic processing industry is fully privatized sector? -- [New]
  14. Is there any job in government sector for M.Sc Environmental Science holder?
  15. Will I have a change of getting a job in government sector after ECE?
  16. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in Government sector being a candidate having scored 56% in 10+2?
  17. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  18. Any chance to get a government job after scoring 60% in B.Tech ECE 3rd year
13th October 2016, 04:31 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance to get a job in government sector?

You, have passed your maximum age limit to appear for most of government jobs entrance examination and hence there is very few scope available to get government jobs.

The available scope as recruitment as teacher, lecturer and other jobs requires a better educational qualification and even some of the extra qualification such as B.Ed or NET qualified.

So, you have no hope left for getting a good government jobs if you belong to general categroy candidates.
15th September 2017, 07:48 PM
Dheereshpathak

Dear candidate
As you know that age roles very important to get any good government job.
Government organise recruit the candidates maximum 30 or 32 general cast and others reservation have 5 years more.
At this age you can get government jobs if you fulfill these requirements
Candidate has worked in any force like army,bsf,police etc.
He/she has a professional degrees like m.ed,b.ed, or other special degree to teaching in any govt or ngo supported school or colleges.
As only these are some fields where you can go to job at this age.
Otherwise you are too late to getting a secured job in government organization.
Best of luck
15th September 2017, 07:50 PM
Dheereshpathak

Dear candidate
As you know that age roles very important to get any good government job.
Government organise recruit the candidates maximum 30 or 32 general cast and others reservation have 5 years more.
At this age you can get government jobs if you fulfill these requirements
Candidate has worked in any force like army,bsf,police etc.
He/she has a professional degrees like m.ed,b.ed, or other special degree to teaching in any govt or ngo supported school or colleges.
As only these are some fields where you can go to job at this age.
Otherwise you are too late to getting a secured job in government organization.
Best of luck
20th September 2017, 10:51 PM
spike.raghu

I am afraid there is limit to jobs you can apply in your case. you can try for lectureship but you are going to need a P.hd to get into a govt. college or autonomous colleges as lecturer, this will improve your chances but some college like polytechnic govt. college the upper age limit is 35 as per best of my knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?