28th March 2011, 12:51 AM
shaan shaw

What type of MBA courses provide better scope after Pharmacy? Which colleges are the best for MBA course in India? Is MBA a good option after Pharmacy?

which types of MBA courses provide better scope after Pharmacy? Which college are best for MBA in India? Is MBA as a good option after Pharmacy?

Related Questions:
  1. Is mba a good option after pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which course will be a better choice for me between Pharma MBA and M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy? What will be the career scope for Pharma MBA? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  3. Which is a better option between General MBA and MBA in Pharmaceuticals? List of good MBA colleges that provide good placements?
  4. Pharma mba or General MBA, what's better after pharmacy?
  5. Is mba and mba in pharmacy same?
  6. Can I do MBA or MBA in Pharmacy without qualifying for GPAT entrance test? Entrance exams for MBA or MBA in Pharmacy? Colleges in AP for MBA?
  7. Scope, scholarship, institutions, fee structure and scope in abroad after completing MBA and M.Pharmacy?
  8. Detailed infomation and procedure to study MBA for B.Pharmacy candidate? List of colleges in Jharkhand with fee expenses?
  9. Whether I should apply for job or do Masters after B.Pharma?
  10. MBA after doing Pharmacy, good option?
  11. Will I be able to teach BBA/MBA students if I do MBA and Ph.D in MBA subject after completing B.Pharmacy graduation course?
  12. What type of MBA is better B.Pharm? Is National MBA better or international MBA?
  13. How to study B.Pharmacy after completion of MBA?
  14. Entrance exams for MBA in pharmacy? Colleges for MBA in Pharmacy?
  15. Which country is suitable to do MBA for B.Pharmacy student? -- [New]
  16. Courses other than M.Pharmacy and MBA(Hospital Management) for B.Pharmacy student?
  17. If I pass out from B.Pharmacy then should I go general MBA or Pharma MBA? Which entrance tests should I answer if I need to do Pharma MBA? List of colleges offering the course?
  18. What kind of jobs I will get if study MBA in Pharmacy being a B.Pharmacy final year student?
6th June 2011, 01:18 AM
hitendra kumar malik

Thumbs up Re: What type of MBA courses provide better scope after Pharmacy? Which colleges are the best for MBA course in India? Is MBA a good option after Pharmacy?

yes my dear friend you can get admission in mba after pharmacy in HR, or iin marketing.....
this is better option to you.....
simboysis pune
is the best college to you.....

all the best
16th June 2011, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of MBA courses provide better scope after Pharmacy? Which colleges are the best for MBA course in India? Is MBA a good option after Pharmacy?

pharama mba colleesh in maharastra?
11th July 2011, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of MBA courses provide better scope after Pharmacy? Which colleges are the best for MBA course in India? Is MBA a good option after Pharmacy?

what are salary expected after complteing b pharma in pharma industry
15th July 2011, 04:59 PM
pabolu pradeep

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaan shaw View Post
which types of MBA courses provide better scope after Pharmacy? Which college are best for MBA in India? Is MBA as a good option after Pharmacy?
pharmaceutical MBA has a lot of demand in INDIA and it is one of the fast growing sector. you can have different fields in MBA like HR, MARKETING, FINANCE categories related to MBA.
but , in INDIA only some colleges are only providing pharmaceutical MBA , they are :
1.NIPER,MOHALI
2.BOMBAY COLLEGE OF PHARMACY
3.JAMIA HAMDARD UNIVERSITY
4.POONA COLLEGE OF PHARMACY
6th October 2011, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

i have completed m.sc, in pharmaceutical chemistry and working in pharma industry in qc deprtment, i want to do m.ba. in pharma manegment or regulatory affairs in distance learning , so plz suggest me collage fo this purpose.
thanks
22nd November 2011, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

i had cmplted my b pharma now am very much wich course should i prefr m pharma/mba/p mba
20th February 2012, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

I m in third year b.pharm. i want to go in pharma mba. i want to know that which iis the best course in pharma mba which providing good salary also. which is the best colleges in gujrat?
7th March 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

i am completed my bsc microbiology i can do for mba hospital management it's possiable i can do?
14th June 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

i completed b pharmacy n i would like to join in pharma mba.suggest me the top college to join in n is ths is gud decision?
23rd June 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

sir iam studying b-pharm 3year after complition of my degree i cant understand where i will go
27th December 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

what is the benefit of doing m-pharma in foreign
6th April 2013, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

which is the best option after pharmacy pharma mba or mba in hospital pharmacy
12th October 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

what type of mba best scope after pharmacy for girls?
16th December 2013, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

I compeled my b pharma n l doing work in pharma industry and I want to do mba . So please give idea what field is suted to me.....................ed
26th December 2013, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

I did my graduation in Bsc(non-med)..now i am doing MBA...i want to ask that...wht course for go..which will be helpful for me in future for my good carer????
20th January 2014, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

hi hello which college is good for mba course in india...
4th March 2014, 07:14 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Soon after the completion of your Pharmacy course itself, you will be eligible to get job opportunities in various
-Pharmaceutical Companies
-Research Laboratories
-Hospitals
-Diagnostic Centers etc.

Better you can try for job opportunities in these companies to be having good career scope.

You can do MBA course even after joining in job also.

If you are not able to get a good job after your Pharmacy course, then I suggest you to opt for MBA course in regular mode.

Even in MBA also, life sciences related specializations are being available to the candidates like
MBA in Hospital Management
MBA in Pharmaceutical Management

If you want to opt for any other specializations, then you can choose
MBA in Finance
MBA in Marketing Management
MBA in Human Resource Management etc.

As per the career scope, there will be good career scope and job opportunities for the candidates after completion of MBA course with any of the stream.

But the thing is that you should be able to make most out of the course by gaining good subject knowledge and communication skills by the time you complete your MBA course.

The admission for this course will be provided on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Popular Entrance Exams to join this course are
CAT
MAT
GMAT etc.

Try to get admission for this course in B-Schools so that you will get job easily.

Wish you all the best.
5th April 2014, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

I want to do mba after doing m pharm what will be my salary scale
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?