28th March 2011, 01:36 AM
devendra18

Procedure to join a summer training institute while doing B.Tech 3rd year?

I m a B-tech(IT) third year student. i want to do summer training in this summer.
plese tell me whole procedure of joining a summer training institute.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join a summer training institute while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  2. Procedure to do Summer Training in B.Tech 3rd year?
  3. Companies in Uttar Pradesh for summer training and procedure to join them?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. Can I apply for summer training in any industry or training institute after B.Tech 3rd year? List of training industry or institutes?
  6. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student
  7. How to do summer training after passing B.Tech 3rd year
  8. How to join one month summer training in Tata motors in 3rd year of Mechanical engineering?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in any PSU company for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for summer training in Indian Railways after B.Tech (Mechanical engineering) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?
  12. How to do summer training in electronics and communication?
  13. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  14. Procedure to do summer training after 3rd year?
  15. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  16. Procedure of summer training at Indian Railways? -- [New]
  17. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  18. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
28th April 2011, 03:13 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to join a summer training institute while doing B.Tech 3rd year?

hii, you can do internship in the companies itself, please try in tcs ,cts, infosys, they will surely allow if you write a request letter, best of luck.
29th April 2011, 08:56 PM
jayati grewal

Default Re: Procedure to join a summer training institute while doing B.Tech 3rd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by devendra18 View Post
I m a B-tech(IT) third year student. i want to do summer training in this summer.
plese tell me whole procedure of joining a summer training institute.
hii,
u can join any of gud company for ur summer training...it could be wipro,tcs, accenture,infosys....but keep in mind the company must have a gud repo coz this will be added to ur cv and effect ur future so be careful in choosing the company,.....have a letter fot joining and u ll get training...all the best
12th September 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

i am student of b.tech 5 sem i want training in bharat electronics limited so please tell me procedure
10th February 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

i an a btech 3rd yr student of cs branch. i want to do summer training in this summer. so please tell me whole procedure of training in iit kanpur and fees on my email account [email protected]
9th April 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

i am student of B.Tech 3rd year, civil engineering branch. how will apply for summer training ? my email account [email protected]
16th April 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

what is procedure to do training ? I am b.tech 3rd yr electrical student. my email id : [email protected]
23rd May 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

did infosys jaipur provide summer internship ...i m 4 yr cs branch
plz reply me at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?