18th February 2013, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Are the forms of GGS IP university obtainable?

are the forms of ggs ip university is obtainable and from where

Related Questions:
  1. From where to get Amity Delhi Law Admission Form?
  2. Procedure to get admission in colleges under GGS University for Ph.D programme? Books for the preparation of Research Aptitude Test? -- [New]
  3. How to transfer from RGEC Meerut to some college in Lucknow or Delhi?
  4. Date of various entrance examinations for admission to M.Sc. in physics and date of starting of the application procedure?
  5. What is the fee structure of GGS Sachdeva Group of Educational Institute Chandigarh for B.Tech course?
  6. Top colleges in India offering B.Tech. course in Bio-Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Where can I get the forms of BBA and BCA of IP university?
  8. Centres offering Integrated Ph.D in Biotechnology after BSc Biotechnology? When and how to apply?
  9. When are the forms available for B.Com in Lucknow University?
  10. From where and when can I get forms of Thaper university?
  11. Can I get admission in GB Pant after scoring 627 rank in CET of GGS Indraprastha University
  12. Availability of application forms for admission to BBA in IP university
  13. Date of IPCET notification and the exam date? What is the qualification for the same?
  14. Date of sale of forms of IP university? What is the requirement for filling the forms?
  15. How to do private B.Com from Delhi University? When are the application forms available?
  16. How can I change my college in 2nd year to RPS institute of technology?
  17. Date of sale of B.Com application forms? Is there any way to fill the form online?
  18. Date of sale of DTU, Thapar university and SMVDU forms? What other forms to be filled after passing AIEEE?
12th October 2016, 08:13 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Are the forms of GGS IP university obtainable?

GGS IPU refers to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprasth University which is one of the well known university of India for providing quality education in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.

Admission in any course in GGS IPU is done through an entrance examination called as IPU Common Entrance Test ( IPU CET ) for which the application forms are obviously available on its official link i.e; www.ipu.ac.in.

For your information, generally the application form for each new session is released by the end of January and lasts till the February so you check the above provided link during this period for getting the application form for IPU CET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?