18th February 2013, 04:58 PM
mohanroa

How to apply for Indian Navy after completing of BSc?

After completion of BSC nursing how to join in Indian Navy and how to apply for that.....what type of requirements are there could you please tell me.....
?

18th June 2014, 01:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Indian Navy after completing of BSc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohanroa View Post
After completion of BSC nursing how to join in Indian Navy and how to apply for that.....what type of requirements are there could you please tell me.....
?
There is no issue with your educational qualification but you should be unmarried male candidate to be eligible for the Indian Navy wing. Otherwise, you are not eligible for the Indian Navy.

Procedure to Join in Indian Navy Wing:-

-First, you have to satisfy the below eligibility criteria,

-You need to appear in CDS (Combined Defense Service) examination, which is conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission)

-You can apply for this examination through Online mode by the downloading the application form from the official website of UPSC.

-Candidates may pay the examination fees in any branch of SBI (or) by Using net banking facility of State Bank of Bikaner, State Bank of Hyderabad / Mysore / Patiala / Travancore for depositing money.

-The Important notification and other details may Updated on Official website and also Published on Employment news paper Click Here .

Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy through CDS Exam:-

-Candidate should be passed Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
-Final year/waiting for Bachelor degree course results may also eligible to apply for CDS Exam.
-Candidate age should be in between 19 years to 22 years.
-Candidate should be Unmarried male candidate. -Candidate should be Physically as well as Medically fit.
1st June 2020, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

How can i get a post of nurse in merchant navy i had completed my bsc nursing in 2019 from Dayanand medical college and ludhiana
21st September 2020, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

I have studying Bsc nursing i interested to do sirvce in Navy nurse what are the rank and qulification should be ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?