28th March 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the provision for getting admission in Ph.D course in England? Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in England?

what where the provision for getting admission on the phd in corse England ?I passed MA(history) from kerala university and M.Phil (history)from Alagappa university .Am I eligible applying Phd in England?Which were the important university of England?

6th September 2011, 01:57 AM
goutam1222

Default Re: What is the provision for getting admission in Ph.D course in England? Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in England?

The basic requirements to do phd in england are:
A good score in IELTS.
A solid research proposal.
Two or three refarences from highly qualified academic persons.
funds to show that you can survive 3 to 6 months if you do not get any schlorships initialy.

now few indicative universities:
1.University of Chichester
2. university of Leeds.
3.University of Central Lancashire.
4. university of york.
5. university of portsmouth .
25th December 2011, 03:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the provision for getting admission in Ph.D course in England? Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in England?

i have completed llm from north bengal university india. Now wat will be the procedure to do phd in uk and which universities
7th February 2012, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

is the manava bharati university approved by ugc or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?