20th February 2013, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Is there any course that I can opt other than MSc? I am a BSc Chemistry graduate

sir, iam a bsc chemistry graduate and i want to know the exam datesheets for msc, and is there any other course i can opt ohter than msc?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  3. How to do MSc in Chemistry after doing BSc in subjects like Chemistry, Physics and Geology?
  4. Syllabus for OCES Exam for Engineer trainees (Atomic research center training program)
  5. Syllabus and previous year question papers of OCES(DAE Entrance) exam
  6. Can I do MSc Computer Science after completing BSc Chemistry with 49%
  7. Syllabus of IB entrance exam? Books to be referred for the exam?
  8. What are the best career options for me to get a better job? I am a BSc hons graduate in chemistry
  9. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  10. How to get admission into MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am a BSc final year student with chemistry honors
  11. In which stream to do M.Sc, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry or Biochemistry? -- [New]
  12. Admission for MSc university in DU after scoring 67.5% in BSc Chemistry from Mumbai University? What is the cutoff percentage? Colleges in which I can apply? Should I submit migration certificate?
  13. Difference between MSc IT and MCA? What should I opt between MSc IT and MCA?
  14. Which MSc course should I opt for and their MSC entrance exams dates
  15. After BSc Biology which one is better between MSc Chemistry and MBA?
  16. How can I take admission for MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am studying in BSc final year with chemistry honors
  17. How to join MSc Basic Chemistry after finishing BSc Bio Chemistry from Madras University
  18. What is the scope after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Chemistry?
22nd May 2013, 03:32 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any course that I can opt other than MSc? I am a BSc Chemistry graduate

Other than M.Sc, you can try for courses like MCA. PG diploma in analytical chemistry can be opted, if interested. PG diploma in industrial analytical chemistry is another suitable course. MBA degree is a good higher study option for graduates. You can make selection according to your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?