20th February 2013, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

How to do training in the best IT company?

i want to do training in the best IT COMPANY so please suggest me which company is much suitable for me for starting my career .i live in palwal.

7th October 2018, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do training in the best IT company?

Sir, i am G. Vamshisai student of 3rd year in mechanical branch at government diploma college kothagudem bhadradri and i want to internship training for 6 months in Hero & Honda company so help me
Thank you
19th October 2018, 03:17 PM
Barishh

Default Re: How to do training in the best IT company?

Training is offered in your degree course. They will give you options of the companies you want to train in, furthermore it depends on your type of university too.
But yeah if you want to take private training in your one of the favourites, you can contact the respective company.
They will provide you with the duration and more details.
Good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?