21st February 2013, 12:20 AM
Chaitanyakusurkar

What is the percentage required to get a good job after doing BSc?

Now i am doing Bsc, nd i'll take the Electronics as the Principle Subject. Now i want know, how many Percentage required for good Job after doing Bsc and Msc Electronics

Related Questions:
  1. What is the percentage required to get a government job?
  2. How to get a good government job after BSc?
  3. Can I get a good job after passing MCA with 62.9% -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Companies in Dubai offering job to M.Sc Biotechnology holder? Is there any entrance exam available? Minimum percentage required to get job?
  5. Can I get a good job in Navy after passing BSc final year with good percentage?
  6. Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc without Computer Application? List of colleges with good placement facility? -- [New]
  7. What is the percentage required to get BSc result? I have passed BSc
  8. Percentage required for BSc Nursing for MBBS?
  9. How to join BSc Agriculture? What is the percentage of marks required?
  10. How much percentage is required to get admission in BSc degree?
  11. What are the opportunities for job after completing M.E? How much percentage is required for the job? How much is the salary and age limit?
  12. Eligibility to pursue MSW after completing B.Com? Minimum percentage required in B.Com? Job opportunities for MSW candidate?
  13. What are the opportunities for job after completing M.A? How much percentage is required? I am a student of M.A 1st year from IGNOU
  14. What can I do after BSc? How much percentage is required for MSc?
  15. Required Percentage of marks in all the academic levels to be eligible for CAT and MAT Exams? Required score in the Entrance Exams to get admission in a top college?
  16. Can I get a seat in BSc computer science after passing 12th computer science?
  17. Which courses should I learn from my good job? Eligibility for top MNC's and percentage required?
  18. Qualification required to join B.Sc Maths? Scope and good colleges?
21st December 2015, 05:15 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage required to get a good job after doing BSc?

There is nothing to do with aggregate for most of jobs after graduation or post graduation degree other than the private jobs.

For most of jobs you have to qualify in entrance conducted for recruitment of candidates on the post. To appear for these examination candidates need to have just passing percentage in graduation.

So, after completing your course you can appear for entrance examination. Some of entrance examination are :-

* Banking.
* Staff Selection Commission.
* Civil Services.
* Combined Defence Services.
* Railway.

So, you need to prepare for qualifying in examination along with your bachelor degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?