26th April 2010, 01:15 PM
pradeep bhandari

What is the procedure for M.Tech Computer Science course? What is the fee structure and is it approved by UGC and AICTE?

sir,
i m a lecturer in aicte approved and uptu affiliated college.and need to know the procedure of M.tech in computer science.what is the fee structure.and is this approved from UGC and AICTE.
thnx

Related Questions:
  1. Details of AICTE approved institute in Orissa? Fee structure and procedure?
  2. Is it between to do M.Tech with AICTE recognition or UGC recognition? Universities or institutes that are recognized? Where can I get admission?
  3. Is the M.Tech IT in Bhilwara AICTE/UGC approved?
  4. Is SunRise University, Alwar approved by AICTE and UGC? Fee structure for B.Tech course? -- [New]
  5. What is the fee structure for MBA Retail
  6. Procedure and fee structure for B.Tech computer science/aeronautical engineering course?
  7. How to join M.Phil in computer science after doing masters in computer science? List of the institutes?
  8. Universities approved by AICTE and offering M.Tech computer science through distance? The courses approved by MHRD are also approved by AICTE?
  9. How to do B.Tech in computer science after doing 12th
  10. Ph.D in Computer Science & Engineering at PRIST University is approved by AICTE?
  11. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  12. Is a candidate, who completed management from UGC approved college but not an AICTE approved, eligible to apply for government sectors(like Bank)?
  13. Is CMJ University approved by UGC/AICTE for the course of B.A
  14. Can an IT student do M.Tech in Computer Science? Fee structure course and syllabus of the exam?
  15. List of M.Pharma colleges in AP providing stipend for the rank of 3438?
  16. MG University Engineering College AICTE approved?
  17. College is not AICTE approved but UGC approved -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Bachlor in Libreary Information science(BLIS) is offered by Vinayak Mission University, Salem is UGC-AICTE-DEC approved?
27th May 2011, 10:29 AM
nituchote

Default Re: What is the procedure for M.Tech Computer Science course? What is the fee structure and is it approved by UGC and AICTE?

Hi sir, just you have to fill the form of gate in cse stream. If u will get up to mark score you can get admission in m.tech in iit, nit and other good colleges as per your score in gate..The fee structure of m.tech depends upon the college you get. If you get iit it will b approx 70000 a year. Nit will b cheaper than iit..
28th May 2011, 01:22 AM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure for M.Tech Computer Science course? What is the fee structure and is it approved by UGC and AICTE?

For doing M.Tech you should complete the GATE exam first then only you will be eligible for this programme.

Form is avliable in dec- jan. you should fill this form and gualify then you willl be eligible for taking admission in M.Tech programme.

I am attaching you some previous paper of this exam.

I am giving you a link where you can see the syllabus,
http://http://www.onestopgate.com/ga...ngineering.asp
Attached Files
File Type: pdf cs2006.pdf(849.5 KB, 92 views)
File Type: pdf cs2005.pdf(520.6 KB, 111 views)
File Type: pdf cs2004.pdf(604.9 KB, 102 views)
28th May 2011, 05:21 PM
edukulla.sandeep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pradeep bhandari View Post
sir,
i m a lecturer in aicte approved and uptu affiliated college.and need to know the procedure of M.tech in computer science.what is the fee structure.and is this approved from UGC and AICTE.
thnx
hello pradeep ur choice of doing mtech computer science is best.
my name is sandeep.
my opinion about this course best than any other course and doing in india
n universities is also best. because many govt and private universities offering this course. first of all to get seat for this course you has to get nice GATE score. govt universities like IIT's , NIT's etc....... will get admission based on GATE and fee also not much more and offer internship 10,000/month for 2 years and private universities like VIT, MANIPAL , VEL TECH etc.... will get admission based on gate and their university exam and fee of private univ will be more and they offer scholarship and internship 10,000/month based on university.
for fee banks will give education loan by giving them admission application .
after dping this course u will get job in INFOSYS , WIPRO , MAHINDRA SATYAM etc... with best salary or ur wish to continue as a proffesor after this course.
24th June 2011, 03:02 AM
Unregistered

what is the fees structura of mtech in rgpv bhopal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?