21st February 2013, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

How to study in Bangalore from 8th class? How can I get admission in engineering college?

I am arun kumar studying. 2nd puc in Bangalore i had started studying in Bangalore from 8th class .can I
able to write cet or can i get admmison in engineering. college

Related Questions:
  1. How to study in Bangalore? I am in 2nd PUC in Bangalore
  2. List of the colleges where I can get E&CE after scoring a rank of 31036?
  3. List of colleges I can get with CET rank 3544 in Karnataka?
  4. Which is the best college in Bangalore to study Aeronautical engineering? I have scored 89% in 12th from Siddharta Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
  5. How good is RV college Bangalore for Civil engineering? -- [New]
  6. List of PU science, Nursing or Degree Colleges in Jayanagar?
  7. Details of RIMC for 8th class? What are the total number of seats? Syllabus for 8th class entrance exam?
  8. Best college in Bangalore for computer science and engineering? Scope in next 5 to 10 years for this course?
  9. What's the cut-off marks and rank required in AIEEE for getting admission in Computer of chemical engineering in R.V college Bangalore or any esteemed engineering college in Bangalore?
  10. Information regarding the colleges offering M.Tech in CS?
  11. How to take admission in government engineering college after scoring 65% marks in class 12th?
  12. Any entrance exam for Direction course? Preparation needed for passing the exam? Total marks and minimum marks needed to clear the exam?
  13. Can I get admission in the schools of Banglore after studying (upto Class-9th) in Riyadh?
  14. Which career option will be better after completion of B.E Civil
  15. Am I not eligible for M.Tech/MS after scoring 88.8%, 57.5% & 57.25% in 10th, 12th & B.E respectively? Best universities for M.Tech and MS?
  16. List of the colleges that I can get after scoring 25746 rank?
  17. From where could I pursue diploma engineering through correspondence in Goa, Mumbai or Bangalore?
  18. How to get admission in RV college bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
5th March 2017, 09:17 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study in Bangalore from 8th class? How can I get admission in engineering college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am arun kumar studying. 2nd puc in Bangalore i had started studying in Bangalore from 8th class .can I
able to write cet or can i get admmison in engineering. college
Yes, you can get admission in Engineering colleges of Bangalore.

There are plenty of engineering colleges in Bangalore.

For this, you will have to appear for engineering entrance exam.

Some of the entrance exams, for which you may appear are: JEE Main, JEE Advanced, COMEDK, SRMEE, VITEEE, MHCET, etc.

After qualifying entrance exam, you can get admission into decent college if your rank is pretty good.

JEE Main rank
is considered in most of the colleges and institutes so try to score better rank in JEE Main.

After JEE Main, you can appear for JEE Advanced exam which is gateway to IITs all over India.

After declaration of entrance results, you will have to apply for counselling, through which you will get seat in engineering college of Bangalore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?