21st February 2013, 08:39 PM
faisal togoo

How to do aeronautical engineering after completing 12th?

my a is to become aeronautical engineer i have resemtly completed my 12 but i dnt know much about aeronautical engineering...sir

Related Questions:
  1. How to do aeronautical engineering after completing 12th?
  2. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. How to do Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th?
  4. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  6. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to study Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th?
  8. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  9. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  10. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  11. After completing Aeronautical Engineering can I become a scientist in ISRO, HAL or DRDO? Exams which I need to face to get a seat in good Aeronautical Engineering College? Fee structure and duration?
  12. How to do Aeronautical engineering after passing 12th?
  13. How can I join in aeronautical engineering after completing 12th in private
  14. How can I join Aeronautical engineering from 2nd year after completing 2 years of B.E Biotechnology -- [New]
  15. Should I take PCMC or PCMB in 12th standard if I want to take up Aeronautical Engineering in future?
  16. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering? How many subjects to pass to gain Aeronautical Engineering Degree?
  18. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 55%-60% in 12th?
28th March 2013, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do aeronautical engineering after completing 12th?

in hyderbad or rajasthan how much fee it will be their
5th June 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

sir....,please tell me wheather mallareddy college of engineering and technology good enough to learn aeronautical engineering.
11th October 2013, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

sir now i am in 12th class of science after 12th result how i can apply for this course
27th October 2013, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

how to do auronatical engineering after 12th
29th October 2013, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

WHICH IS THE BEST COLLEGET FOR AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING IN INDIA AND WHAT IS THE FEE STRUCTURE
7th February 2014, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO DO AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING AFTER COMPLETING 12th
10th April 2014, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

i will study aerunatical course in enginerr .so which course will select in twelth std. phy,chem,comp sci,math or psy,chem,math,biology plese tell the answer
10th December 2014, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

I m Nissan Karki.My aim is to become an aeronautical engineer. I want to study in USA.How can I apply after 12??? plz reply sir.
25th April 2015, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

how shall i study to score top position in engineering xam so that i could become aeronautical engineer?
30th July 2015, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Now I am in 11th std n my aim is become an aero engineer I have no idea about course so I kindly request you plz tell me about that...sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?