21st February 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Is TOEFL and GRE, both required to do MS in USA?

hello i completed my bachelor of physiotherapy nd wanted to Ms in usa whether tofel nd gre both required or tofel is enough .kindly pls guide me .

Related Questions:
  1. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  2. Is TOEFL and GRE both required for doing MS in USA?
  3. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  4. How much score is required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in electronics and telecommunication USA
  5. To pursue Ph.D program in USA is TOEFL and GRE score required? Which are the online coaching institutes for this course?
  6. Admission for MS in CSE at MIT, USA is possible for Indian student through GRE and TOEFL? Required TOEFL score and BE pointer or SGPA?
  7. Is GRE/TOEFL required to study Ph.D in USA?
  8. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given?
  9. Information about USA student Visa? Is GRE required for Ph.D or is TOEFL valid in USA
  10. Are Both GRE and TOEFL score required for admission in MS program in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is TOEFL and GRE, both required to do MS in USA?
  12. Marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in top university of USA?
  13. Eligibility Criteria of GRE and TOEFL for admission in USA universities?
  14. In which exam should I appear GRE or TOEFL if want to study MS in USA?
  15. In which course am I eligible to take admission in abroad after doing 2 years B.Tech in Electrical Technology?
  16. What should I do after scoring 55% in B.Tech ECE to study MS in USA? Mars required in GRE, TOEFL?
  17. What can I do to take summer scholarship at Mechanical Production Department at European Country or at America?
  18. Which exam to pass GRE or TOEFL for admission in Pharma.D at USA?
2nd August 2013, 01:57 PM
careerholic

Default Re: Is TOEFL and GRE, both required to do MS in USA?

It is the prerogative of different universities to accept the scores of GRE and / or TOEFL. However the most prestigious universities required the score of both. Similarly it may not be only the university but the visa granting authority will also look into your scores of GRE and TOEFL to decide on your visa eligibility. Just because a university approves your admission is not enough for you to get the US student visa. Information produced from a student career article
2nd August 2013, 04:19 PM
sarita001

Dear friend ,

If you wanted to do MS in USA any one exam you can appear as for example :

GRE , TOEFL , AGRE , TSE , TWE ( any one score they preferred for admission ).

Friend, there are other things too that you need to remember before

applying for this degree in US that is , you need to have a good

communication skills as well as your performance in education as well

as in extra curricular activities must be above average , applying for

admission you might have to face interview round so i would suggest you to

start preparation from now onwards only .....

GOOD LUCK !!
2nd August 2013, 07:46 PM
anurag113300

TOEFL is enough for your studies in U.S.
thank you
2nd August 2013, 11:08 PM
pinksony

Hello dear.....

It is totally depended on you......if you want to do your ms from reputed company then you need to go for competative exams like gre,tofel....

To secure a seat in good university you need to be dedicated towards your work....self confidence plays an important role...

Make hay while the sunshines....

All the best dear...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?