21st February 2013, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for BA+LLB?

hello my name shahrukh khan my date of birth is 31st of march 1992 so my question is that my age will 21 on the date of 31st march of 2013 so may it possible that will i sit for enterence test for b.a + l.l.b? Pls answer me?

22nd February 2013, 08:49 AM
sanj69
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the age limit for BA+LLB?

At the age of 21 years it is not possible to apply for BA+LL.B.(5 years Integrated LL.B. Degree) as the maximum age limit for this is 20 years for General candidate which is relaxed for reserved candidate.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian national having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream with 50% marks from a recognised Board within the age of 20 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate can apply for 5 years Integrated LL.B. through entrance exam like CLAT(Common Law Admission Test).

So if you are from reserved category then you are eligible to apply for 5 years Integrated LL.B. at the age of 21 years. Otherwise you can purse 3 years LL.B. after completion of Graduation in any stream within the age of 30 years.
22nd February 2013, 12:47 PM
royal@m

Hi,

Eligibility for Admission
1. The minimum educational qualification for admission in B.A.LL.B. Integrated Degree Course is Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent from a recognized Board/University with minimum percentage of marks as may be prescribed by the Bar Council of India from time to time.
2. The maximum age limit for seeking admission in B.A.LL.B. Integrated Degree Course is twenty years for the applicants of General category and twenty two years for SC/ST/other backward classes on 1st Jan of the year of admission. The maximum age limit may be relaxed in exceptional cases subject to permission from the Bar Council of India
10th June 2013, 06:52 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Upper age limit for B.A LL.B is 20 years. Selection of candidates is made through CLAT. Pass in 12th is the basic qualification for HSC. You can attend CLAT with this qualification. English language, GK, Current affairs, logical reasoning, legal aptitude, etc is the topics covered for CLAT.
11th June 2013, 03:23 PM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Hello friend

>>Generally all the 12th completed candidates are eligible for Law courses
>>The maximum age limit for law is 20 years
>>SC, ST candidates can get the maximum age relxation upto 2 years
>>The admission for law courses is through entrance exams

all the best
15th February 2014, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the age limit for BA LLB?

hello my name is nikita. my date of birth
20 march 1994. so my question is that my
age will 20 on the date of 1st july of 2014 so
may it possible that will i sit for enterence test
for b.a.ll.b course in session of 2014-2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?