22nd February 2013, 02:47 PM
anitha.wins

How to do MBA part time? What is the fee structure?

I want to more about MBA part time full details(course of time....) and fees structure for MBA regular & part time for Ethiraj college& some other colleges

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA part time? What is the fee structure?
  2. Entrance exam, fee structure, and colleges for MBA?
  3. Procedure to join Part time MBA course being a candidate having 2 years of experience in Financial area and completed Graduation with first class? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  4. Information regarding Ph.D in Computer Science course in part time? Fee structure for this course?
  5. Fee structure to join Part Time MBA course?
  6. Part time courses after M.Com with low fee structure?
  7. Is part time M.E available in KCT college? What is the fee structure, duration?
  8. What is the fee structure for part time MBA? How can I apply?
  9. On what basis I will get admission to study full time MBA being an ECE engineer? Specializations available and fee structure of MBA? -- [New]
  10. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  11. Information regarding Part time MBA course in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  12. Best branch to do MBA from Foreign universities for Mechanical Engineering student? Fee structure of MBA college in Abroad?
  13. What is the fee structure for M.Tech Part time in Anna University per year? Duration of part time and correspondence for doing M.Tech?
  14. Is part time MBA having the same importance as the normal MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam, offering part time Ph.D course in fashion designing in Karnataka or in Chennai?
  16. Procedure to join part time MBA? What is the date and time structure of whole part time program?
  17. Which specialization should I choose in MBA if I am pursuing Mechanical engineering? Which Foreign University should I opt? Fee structure of the MBA colleges?
  18. What is M.E part time course fee structure?
16th September 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MBA part time? What is the fee structure?

what is the fees for mba part time
26th September 2013, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees for mba part time
17th December 2013, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

i have 3.5 years experience i n sales and marketing...i want to do part time MBA......plz rply me about fee structure and time duration will best for me....
7th April 2015, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

I have 3.5 years experience in maintanance engg.i have to do part time MBA either in operation or Project Management please suugest what is procedure for doing the same & please provide details including like free structure,admission process etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?