28th March 2011, 07:12 PM
vikash kuamr singh

What to do if I don't recieve my IIT JEE hall ticket? How to check the application form status?

my IIT application forum no is B120006943. I have not received my admit card. Ple help me to know my appplication status.

31st March 2011, 05:07 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: What to do if I don't recieve my IIT JEE hall ticket? How to check the application form status?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikash kuamr singh View Post
my IIT application forum no is B120006943. I have not received my admit card. Ple help me to know my appplication status.
Friend ,

while asking questions like this, you should give the max info. like

your place

your IIT region.

your error name..

i can't do anything without these details..

for example if you are from madras and your region is IITM

then you have to check your application status in the following link

i.e.

http://jee.iitm.ac.in

in this
you can check your application status..

and also with that you also can download the admit card if you don't receive your hall ticket till last date...

so next time i request you to give all the details

regards..

~aditya~
1st September 2011, 04:30 PM
kameshsriram

Default Re: What to do if I don't recieve my IIT JEE hall ticket? How to check the application form status?

hi friend,

don't worry.

goto iit website of the iit which you have send the application and check the application

status . if the application is received by iit then you can download your iit hall ticket from

that iit website only
4th November 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do if I don't recieve my IIT JEE hall ticket? How to check the application form status?

Can I purchase IIT 2012 application form Jammu (J&K)
6th November 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

how i get the IIT JEE application form?
12th November 2011, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

i forgot to sign on iit online application at one place?
16th November 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

hello, my application forum no. is C27300940.... I want to know my application status. please help me.....???
16th November 2011, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

which type of class 10th certificate will be required for date of birth ?
(1)- mark sheet
or
(2)- passing certificate
18th November 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Hi my application number is C24306607 I have given not given the city name in my address but mentioned the pincode.Will my admit card be received?If not what should I do?Can I take a print out online?
22nd November 2011, 05:25 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi.

Not receiving the admit card can happen due to some reasons like improper courier service, you haven't filled the application correctly, or you have sent your form after last date.. and many more.

However you should try to contact the IIT authorities to know about your application status and why you have not obtained your admit card.

You can CLICK HERE for further information.

By going to this link, you may also generate and download your admit card online.

All the best.

Regards
#RJ#
25th November 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE KNOW ME THE IIT JEE FORM POSITION AT KHARAGPUR IIT
26th November 2011, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

pl tell me the status my application number c17312873. parul kajal from rohtak haryana
5th December 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiiiiiiii

i have fil the iit roorkee as rhe centre
hw i check my application status....................
the site doesnt work
ans mail me at
[email protected]
5th December 2011, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE SENT MY APPLICATION FORM, BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CHECK THE APPLICATION FORM STATUS OF I.I.T ROORKEE ZONE
6th December 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

hii...i just checked my application status n it is like follows frm past 3 days....
Your application No: C26308925 has been received and is under scrutiny. Please visit this site regularly to know if any error(s) was detected in your application during the application processing, which would be displayed below. sso what should i do plz mail d ans to [email protected] and my application no.is C26308925 WHICH WAS SENT TO IIT MADRAS.
7th December 2011, 08:25 AM
mifcb

What should we do if any error is detected while processing the OMR form?
7th December 2011, 11:14 AM
tuntunia

Not receiving the admit card can happen due to some reasons like improper courier service, you haven't filled the application correctly, or you have sent your form after last date.. and many more.

However you should try to contact the IIT authorities to know about your application status and why you have not obtained your admit card.

You can CLICK HERE for further information.

By going to this link, you may also generate and download your admit card online.

All the best.
8th December 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

what is my application status in roorkee my registeration no. is 20143950
14th December 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

WHERE DO I GET IIT BROUCHURE 7 WHEN WILL I GET MY HALL TICKET .IAM FROM GUNTUR &
IT COMES UNDER MADRAS ZONE
15th December 2011, 05:00 PM
abhisek.sonu

hello
Friend ,

while asking questions like this, you should give the max info. like

your place

your IIT region.

your error name..

i can't do anything without these details..

for example if you are from madras and your region is IITM

then you have to check your application status in the following link

i.e.

http://jee.iitm.ac.in

in this you can check your application status..

and also with that you also can download the admit card if you don't receive your hall ticket till last date
16th December 2011, 12:15 PM
bishnu_g

visit www.jee.iitm.ac.in you will get your admit before 1 mnths frm exam and your application status also.
BEST WISHES
18th December 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

what is my application status application no.c 27304431
3rd February 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

actually i have lost my registration no. what shud i do.. :'(
my name is juhi arora n i am from UP i had snt the application to the delhi centre :'(
3rd February 2012, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

actually i hv lost my id :'( what shud i do..
my name is juhi arora.. n i m from UP n i hd snt the aplication to the delhi address..
28th February 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE SUBMIT MY APPLICATION FORM(NO.C22202678) BUT YOUR SITE IS TELLING IT IS NOT RECIEVED. WHY?
2nd March 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

what is my application status.........C27307820
4th March 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

hi ,

I am from Hyderabad, how to check my application status n hyderabad come's to which zonal area.

I send my appliation to Delhi offlice, it says not received.

my Application Number is : C26313008, pls reply me asap.

thnks
4th March 2012, 08:31 PM
iitjee105

My application NO: C26313012,
I send it to Madras address.

but, I didnt get any admit card or hall ticket.

could any one help me, n send me an email: [email protected]
thnks
14th March 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

MY APLICATION FORM NO IS C27307734 PLEASE INFORME THAT IT IS RECIEVE OR NOT AS THIS IS SENT TO IIT ROORKEE
14th March 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

i want to know my hall ticket number
14th March 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

what to do if hall ticket does'nt arrives till the last date?
15th March 2012, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

status shows my form has not recieved there but ,,,what reasons of that,,,,,application form no.C22133705
18th March 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

I have not received my IIT JEE admit card till date. please guide me
my application form no. c21110468
My name is yash sharma date of birth 23 mar. 1995
my address Q.no.iii/16 shiv bari chouraha
J N V colony bikaner 334001
19th March 2012, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

What should I do my hall ticket have not been received yet ?
My application number is C21309519
I sent my form at Mumbai ..
When I checked my application form's status , it also saw my application form is received and also saw exam center but my hall ticket is not come at my postal address ..
Plz help me
17th December 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

WHAT HAPPEN WHEN I SEND JEE APLICATION FORM BY COURIER ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?