24th February 2013, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in 1st class in Banasthali School?

sir,

My daughter is studying in UKG in CBSE Board. I wish to get admission in 1st class in Banasthali School.

Please send your guidelines (My email address is [email protected])

Related Questions:
8th July 2016, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in 1st class in Banasthali School?

I want to admit my 5 yrs old daughter in banasthali so plz send me fee details nd admission process .my ID is [email protected]
27th February 2017, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

I want to admit my 5 year daughter in banasthali so please send detail on my email [email protected]
3rd April 2017, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is 5 years and I want to admit her in Banasthali vidyapeeth. Please tell me the admission procedure for 1st class and complete fee details. My id is [email protected]
7th August 2017, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is 5 years old and I want to admit her in banasthali vidyapith in class1.please tell me the admission process .my I'd is [email protected]
21st February 2018, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is studying ukg in CBSC bord. I wish to get admission 1'st class in Banasthali vidyapeeth. Please send your guidelines my email address is( [email protected]).
thanking you
regards
nitin kumar
24th February 2018, 04:40 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in Banasthali school for 1st class, you need to meet few eligibility requirements which are mentioned below:

- First you need to fill the application form through online or offline.
- You need to submit the required documents.

If you fill the eligibility requirements then you can get the admission into Banasthali school.

For notifications, application forms and more detailed information, you can visit the official website of Banasthali school.
11th June 2018, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Banasthali in nursery?

My daughter is of 2 years 7 months old . I wish her to study in Banasthali but I don%u2019t have any idea of the procedures . Kindly please guide me .
Thanking u & looking forward for your reply on the following email address: suruchibahuguna2 @ gmail.com
8th July 2018, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

My daughter is studying in class 3rd in a pub. School. I wish to get admission for my daughter in vanashthli vidhyapeeth. Send guidelines at my gmail ID [email protected]
21st August 2018, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

My granddaughter want to take admission in 1 standard next year please give me the instructions and fees structure and eligibility
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?