24th February 2013, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for studying MDS?

what is the fee structure of studying mds for students belonging from saarc country.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for MDS?
  2. Number of MDS seats in India? What is the fee structure for MDS in government college? I want to prepare for MDS -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Whether a candidate is eligible to practice in USA if completed MDS in India through ORE? Fee structure of MDS programme in Washington University?
  4. Possibility of practicing in USA after completing MDS in India through clearance of ORE exam? Fee structure of MDS course in Washington University?
  5. Will I be able to get a seat in Dental College for MDS course after scoring 2649 rank in COMEDK PGET exam? Fee structure of the course?
  6. Criteria to do MDS in USA? What is the fee structure to do MDS in USA?
  7. How to join MDS in Singapore or Newzealand after BDS in India? What would be the fee structure?
  8. What is the fee structure for MDS in government colleges?
  9. Fee structure of MDS program in Saraswati Dental College, Lucknow? Required marks in entrance exam for admission? Tips for preparation without coaching? -- [New]
  10. Date of admission, best college/university and fee structure of MDS in Australia?
  11. Fee structure to join MDS in India?
  12. Which are the good colleges in India and AP for MDS course? Fee structure of it?
  13. Fee structure and colleges offering MDS seats all over India?
  14. Total number of MDS seat in Kerala? Fee structure of both government and self financing colleges?
  15. Detailed information for MDS colleges in Nepal with low fee structure?
  16. How to get admission in different branches of MDS in government college after completion of MDS? What is the exam procedure and fee structure?
  17. What kind of questions are asked in MDS entrance exam? From which subject maximum number of questions would comes? Fee of MDS colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  18. What is the total fee structure of 3 years for MDS seat? What is the fee in private and government dental colleges in India?
4th May 2015, 11:41 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for studying MDS?

Fee structure for studying MDS.

Tuition Fees...........

1st year= Rs.3,31,800/-

2st year = Rs.3,31,800/-

3st year = Rs.3,31,800/-

4st year = Rs.3,31,800/-

5st year = Rs.2,53,800/-

6st year = Rs.2,53,800/-

** Hostel Fees varies between – 400 US$ to 950 US$ per year.

** Estimated total amount of tuition fees, Hostel and Health Insurance for the entire course
– Rs. 20, 61,600/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?