24th February 2013, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

What to do between BE or BCA? I have completed 12th science with PCM

i have completed my 12thsc(pcm) with average marks now i m confuse what to do BE or BCA which is best for me because i m a average student please help me.....
thnku

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for BCA after completing 12th from science(PCB)
  2. Which is more preferable after completed 12th std with PCM, either B.Sc, BBA or BCA? I don't want to do B.Sc
  3. Which is more preferable for better future prospective, either BCA, B.Sc or BBA? I've completed 12th std with PCM
  4. Should I choose BCA or B.E after passing 12th PCM?
  5. Can I study BCA if completed 12th without Computer Science? List of colleges in Kerala, scope and syllabus of BCA program?
  6. What is the eligibility for MCA? I have completed BCA
  7. How to get admission in BCA after passing 12th in science stream with 45% in PCM
  8. Eligibility for MCA from DU after BCA with 75% marks and 12th with Computer science & without Maths?
  9. Am I eligible to join BCA course having completed 12th Class with Science group? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. For becoming an IPS Officer what should I opt between Arts and Science if completed 12th PCM?
  11. How to get admission for BCA course in IGNOU after completion of 12th Class in Science stream with 48% of marks?
  12. Can I apply for MHT-CET for admission in MCA after BCA if I didn't have Mathematics in 12th?
  13. BCA can be pursued without having Maths in 12th? What are the differences between BCS and BCA?
  14. Can I get admission in mentioned colleges if completed 12th Commerce from NIOS without Maths? -- [New]
  15. How to go for BCA after passing 12th in computer science? What is the difference between BSc IT and BCA? Best colleges for BCA in Ahmedabad?
  16. How to get a government job after doing BCA with 75% in 12th PCM
  17. Can I study BCA if secured 47.5% in Maths of 12th? List of colleges, syllabus and job opportunities of BCA?
  18. How to join Air Force after completing BSc? I have completed 12th from PCM
12th March 2013, 07:35 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do between BE or BCA? I have completed 12th science with PCM

Selecting B.E will be suitable. Opting for B.E will be suitable, as the course is highly demanded in the job market. Job opportunities and pay packages for B.E holders are higher than BCA. If you select BCA, you can have a good job after completing MCA only. MCA is considered equivalent to B.E degree.
11th May 2013, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do between BE or BCA? I have completed 12th science with PCM

i have done my 12th(science) in 2010 then have done bca but now i want to do be/b.Tech so plz tell me what to do?
5th June 2013, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

whether bba has good future or B.e?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?