29th March 2011, 03:21 AM
Abhi30.cool

How to apply for summer training while doing B.Tech CSE 3rd year?

Hi sir,
myself abhinav pursuing b.tech-cs 3rd yr . I want to summer training in the summer in 2010-11 . How can we apply it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  2. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  3. How to apply for summer training while doing B.Tech CSE 3rd year?
  4. How to apply for summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year?
  5. How can I do Summer Training from MNCs?
  6. Procedure to apply for 45 days Summer Training in IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  8. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. How to do summer training in TCS during 3rd year CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Summer training in Indian Railway for B.Tech CSE?
  12. Can I apply for summer training in any industry or training institute after B.Tech 3rd year? List of training industry or institutes?
  13. Which language should I pursue for summer training? I am a B.E CSE 3rd year students
  14. What is the criteria of summer training? I am from 3rd year CSE branch
  15. How can I apply for Summer Training in ONGC pursuing my 3rd year of B.Tech?
  16. How to apply for summer training with DRDO for 4-5 weeks after B.Tech (Electrical) 3rd year?
  17. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?
  18. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being BE 3rd year ECE candidate?
24th April 2011, 09:19 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for summer training while doing B.Tech CSE 3rd year?

hii, for doing ineternship write a request letter from your dapertment, if you know any one you can try directly, best of luck.

TCS, cts other companies provide internships.
29th April 2011, 11:15 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How to apply for summer training while doing B.Tech CSE 3rd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhi30.cool View Post
Hi sir,
myself abhinav pursuing b.tech-cs 3rd yr . I want to summer training in the summer in 2010-11 . How can we apply it?
SUMMER TRAINING

Now a days big MNC companies are not welcoming students for summer training but only final year projects but that too after some recommendations and exam so on... but there are some small companies where they do welcome students for summer training and internships...

To check out the companies with full contact CLICK HERE!!!
22nd May 2011, 04:12 PM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhi30.cool View Post
Hi sir,
Dear abhinav

Many good organisation / institution provide summer training to B.Tech students but seats available are very limited, thus one need to be very conscious along with recommendation in particular orginisation...

some companies gives summer training notification in local news paper or in their respective website.

interested students need to fill form in given time, and if selected then the must submit their resume along with permission letter alloted by present studying college...

to keep you self update consult respective organisation authority.
10th April 2013, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
My Name Is Sucharita Bansal. I Am Pursuing For B.Tech-CS 3rd Year From Mewat Engineering College(Waqf) . I want to summer training in the Final Year (2013-2014).So How To Apply For 6 Month Summer Training In IBM Company????
Plzzz Reply As Soon As Possible....My [email protected]
Thankyou!!!
6th September 2013, 09:48 PM
lnwb

Hi sir,
My self Saurabh Aggarwal pursuing b.tech-cs 3rd yr . I want to summer training in the summer in 2014 for 6 weeks . How can we apply it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?