26th February 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the cutoff marks required in medicine?

what is the cut off mark in medicine. is there in any benefit in studying medicine

5th May 2013, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cutoff marks required in medicine?

I need levels of subjects/ points when i want 2 study medicine
3rd September 2015, 02:19 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

If you want to study medicine it is good and have a vast career only if you get admission in good colleges like aiims , etc. For that u need to very determinant right from today and it really needs a lot of hard work.. basics and concepts should be crystal clear... the cut off is always based on the level of question paper . Try to attempt maximum questions in the paper and avoid negative marking and create depressed free environment while studying.....
26th February 2019, 04:33 PM
consultguru

As per previous year data, unreserved category candidates had to score at least 119 marks in NEET 2018 in order to get equal to or above the 50th percentile and reserved category candidates had to score at least 96 marks in order to get equal to or above the 40th percentile whereas candidates belonging to PWD category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?