26th February 2013, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses in BHU after passing 12th from CBSE board?

what are the courses in B.H.U after passing 12th from cbse board ? and my stream is physics, chemistry and maths with computer-science.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses in BHU after passing 12th from CBSE board? My stream is Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Computer Science
  2. Courses which can help me in making a good career after passing 12th private from CBSE board?
  3. Can I repeat class 12th after passing 12th CBSE board with 59%? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to take admission in MBBS in Gujarat after passing 12th CBSE?
  5. What can I do after passing 12th from CBSE board to become a great scientist?
  6. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science? -- [New]
  7. After getting compartment in 12th CBSE board in Physics can I appear in IIT JEE by passing 12th in the month of October-Nov through NIOS?
  8. Which board to choose after passing 10th, CBSE or GSEB?
  9. How to become an engineer after passing 12th with CBSE board?
  10. Can we repeat 12th class by MP board after passing 12th by CBSE
  11. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  12. Can I take admission through Haryana counseling board after passing 12th from CBSE board?
  13. Can I repeat 12th from another board(MP) after passing 12th from CBSE in PCM
  14. CBSE Board and reference books for the preparation of 12th CBSE board exam?
  15. How to get passing marks in CBSE board exam of 12th chemistry?
  16. How to do B.Arh after passing 12th in CBSE board
  17. What should I do in future after passing 12th from CBSE board if interested in banking?
  18. Which board I take in 12th to score 90% and above Haryana board or CBSE?
28th May 2013, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the courses in BHU after passing 12th from CBSE board?

plz tell me about my career option after scoring 56% in pcm by cbse bord
21st March 2014, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

how to take admission in bhu after 12th science for b.tech ? if any form avalibile and what's the date of these
15th June 2014, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

I get Compart in physics with bio stream can I take admission in Bhu for bsc my percent is 55%
24th January 2018, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses in BHU after passing 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Maths & Computer Science from CBSE board?
26th January 2018, 09:39 AM
Vikasjhacds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are the courses in B.H.U after passing 12th from cbse board ? and my stream is physics, chemistry and maths with computer-science.
Banaras Hindu University

After passing 12th with non medical stream you have many options like:-
B tech in different branches
BSc honours
BSc IT
BA LLB
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?