26th February 2013, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

How to do PH.D from Lovely Professional University? I have passed MCA with 72% marks

I passed my M C A with 72 percent marks from GNDU and have three years teaching experience of graduate and pg classes of recognised instituions.. Am I eligible. Pls tell me the procedure I want to do Ph d from Loely Professional University

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D?
  2. What is the fees for each semester in Ph.D at Lovely Professional University?
  3. How to opt for hotel management as my profession? I am a commerce student doing 11th
  4. Whether a student from LPU can apply for state PSC exam?
  5. How is the lovely professional university Jalandhar? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which is better for me between MBA and MSc IT? I am BCA student
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for taking admission in Lovely Professional University?
  8. How may i get admission in PhD (CS) after passing MCA with 61% marks?
  9. Good government colleges for Lateral Entry admission?
  10. Can I apply in Lovely Professional University to study Graduation through correspondence being an employee? -- [New]
  11. Is there any course offering combined BBA and MBA after 12th? What is the admission procedure?
  12. Am I eligible for B.Tech Hons in CSE Lovely Professional University after scoring 60% in Maths from West Bengal
  13. Is Lovely Professional University a good university?
  14. Is Vitam(Viswanadha Institute of Technology and Management)Visakhapatnam a good college?
  15. How much percentage to score to get in BCA after 12th? Can I do BCA after 12th without Maths?
  16. Is Lovely Professional University Jalandhar a good place to do B.Tech(Mechanical branch)?
  17. What is the scholarship plan of Lovely Professional University? Fee structure of the university?
  18. How can a MCA graduate from IGNOU university do PhD from Bhavnagar university?
10th November 2013, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do PH.D from Lovely Professional University? I have passed MCA with 72% marks

I am Bcom CA Icwa and company secretary and want to pursue PHD .Am I elligible
3rd February 2014, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do PH.D from Lovely Professional University? I have passed MCA with 72% marks

I m comleated my pg degree human rights in first class, I want persue phd in Lovely university, M I eligible or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?