27th February 2013, 02:03 AM
Agnes vinita.s

What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria to apply for the course of MSc Psychology

may i know the eligibility criteria and the admission procedure for applying for the course of M.Sc Psychology in your institute.

Related Questions:
  1. Best government institutes for Clinical Psychology? Procedure to get admission there? What is the eligibility criteria?
  2. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist? -- [New]
  3. Which course is better between MSc Operational Research and MSc statistics? What is the eligibility criteria and procedure?
  4. Which course is better between MSc Operational Research and MSc statistics? What is the eligibility criteria and procedure?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in Ph.D Psychology course/
  6. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in Ph.D Psychology course?
  7. Admission procedure for MSc Maths(Correspondence) from IGNOU? Eligibility criteria for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  9. Which of the universities in Kerala that are offering MSc Food Science and Technology? Eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  10. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
  11. Best universities from which I can do the MSc Physics through distance mode? What is the admission procedure, eligibility criteria and requirements?
  12. What is the admission procedure for M.Phil course in IHBAS after completing PG in Clinical Psychology?
  13. What is the eligibility to pursue MSc in Clinical Psychology?
  14. Criteria for admission in MSc Forensic Science? Where can I get admission and what is the procedure of admission?
  15. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  16. Admission procedure, important dates and criteria of M.A Psychology entrance exam of Jadhavpur University and University of Calcutta?
  17. Syllabus, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for RTO exam
  18. Eligibility criteria to do B.Ed? Admission procedure and the important dates?
27th February 2013, 01:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria to apply for the course of MSc Psychology

For doing M.Sc. in Psychology you must have Bachelor Degree in Psychology then only you can apply for it.

If you don't have psychology Degree then it will be impossible for you to get admission in master course.

Most of the Universities conduct entrance examination for taking admission into the course.

So if you are eligible then you can apply for those entrance examination and get good marks in it so that you get your choice of college.

Some of the Universities which offer this Course are listed below:

-Acharya Nagarjuna University

-Gurunanak Dev University

-M.S. University of Baroda : Faculty of Education and Psychology

-University of Delhi

-Osmania University
25th March 2013, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria to apply for the course of MSc Psychology

i completed b.sc nursing course from m.g university, kerala. we study psychology as a subject in our first year and have university exam for it. Am i eligible to apply for m.sc psychology ?
19th June 2013, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

i have complted my degree in ba english so can ijoin msc applied pschlogy through distance education
23rd May 2017, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure and eligibility for MSC maths & MSC psychology ? also know about the fee structure and when will I try to fill the respective forms ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?