27th February 2013, 10:31 AM
praveena premdas

Am I eligible to do Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electrical and electronics?

my son is doing diploma in electrical and eletronics in is he eligible for doing aeronautic engineering.plssuggest me the procedures.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to get a job in Aeronautical field after completing diploma in EEE(Electrical and Electronics Engineering)
  3. Aeronautical engineering after diploma in electrical and electronical engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to get in Aeronautical Engineering through lateral entry?
  5. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in electrical electronics and engineering
  7. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Electronics with 60%?
  8. Am I eligible to get a job in Aeronautical Field after completing diploma in EEE?
  9. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  10. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  11. How to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  12. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  13. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  14. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  15. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  16. Can I join B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  17. Procedure to study B.Tech Electrical Engineering for Electronics Diploma holder? -- [New]
  18. How to join Aeronautical engineering for 2nd year Diploma student of Electrical and Electronics student?
31st July 2014, 11:56 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electrical and electronics?

Yes, your son is eligible as diploma is equivalent to class 12. Aeronautical engineering programs are also available at both undergraduate and post graduate level in India. The syllabus for both are similar and are approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). For undergraduate B.Tech or B.E. degrees, four years duration and post graduate degrees, duration is two years. For undergraduate courses, it offers B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering and B.E. in Aeronautical. In post graduate course, M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering, M.Tech in Avionics, M.E. in Aeronautical Engineering, M.E. in Avionics. Eligibility for Aeronautical Engineering is minimum class 12 with minimum 50 per cent marks. Age must be between 17 and 21 years. Candidate should have studied Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and English till class 12.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?