27th February 2013, 10:11 AM
jamshad v u

What is the scope for business in electronics and instrumentation field?

me compleat my btech degree in electronics and instrumentation. what is the scope for bussines in electronics and instrumentation field.... ? Plz replay me....

Related Questions:
1st April 2013, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope for business in electronics and instrumentation field?

im doing btec in electronics and instrumentation, can i get a job in isro or in airforce?
20th May 2013, 07:01 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope for business in electronics and instrumentation field?

friend,

Electronics and instrumentation has a great scope and you will find it very interesting because
this branch of electronics deals with Embedded chips and sensors and chip designing and a bit
of coding partly in software.It is basically into designing and making of micro processors.

The companies which are interested in this kind of people and where you can get a job
are:
1)WIPRO
2)TCS
3)SATYAM
4)INFOSYS
5)BHEL
6)BSNL
7)NALCO
8)BEL
9)RELIANCE
10)DRDO
11)TATA INDICOM

good luck.
14th May 2014, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

i want to pursue EIE but i am very much poor in coding....does it plays very important role in it????
24th October 2015, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

What are the business opportunities for core instrumentation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?