27th February 2013, 06:56 PM
garapatimohanbharath

Is there any cutoff B.tech for doing MS by writing GRE and IELTS

Is there any cutoff B.tech for doing MS by writting GRE and IELTS e.t.c
as i had exact 60% agg in b.tect what is better option iam seriously trying for GRE....

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany if appearing in IELTS?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  3. Is there any way to apply for Ph.D in US without doing GRE/TOEFL?
  4. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of entrance exams for studying MS in Germany?
  6. MS in Biotechnology at Abroad for B.Tech student?
  7. Score needed in GRE and IELTS to get into best universities of US?
  8. What is the criteria for foreign students to do Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  9. Can we do MS with GRE and IELTS score without writing the TOEFL?
  10. Procedure to study MS in Abroad with scholarship for B.Tech student?
  11. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  12. Studying MS in Abroad for B.Tech(IT) candidate? -- [New]
  13. Which exam I should write to do MS in abroad?
  14. Study material and procedure to apply for Masters degree in Foreign universities? Selection process and courses offered?
  15. Should I have to appear in GRE to study Master of Pharmacy in USA if scored 7.5 Bands in IELTS?
  16. TOEFL, IELTS or GRE, which one is helpful for me to study MS in Abroad?
  17. Detailed information and eligibility to study MS in USA for MCA student?
  18. GRE score of 284 and IELTS score of 6.0 bands are not enough to get admission in good universities?
10th July 2013, 08:27 PM
pinksony

Default Re: Is there any cutoff B.tech for doing MS by writing GRE and IELTS

Hello dear.....

Dont worry......your percentage does not affect you....

There is no cutoff b.tech....but you need complete your graduation successfully...then you need to go for ms....

English plays a vital role in exams like gre,ielts.....to get good marks the only thing you need to do is be dedicated towards your work...self confidence plays a important role...

Hard work pays you back....

Try try until you succeed.....
Bright future is waiting for you..
All the best....
25th December 2013, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Hai, I completed my B.tech course in 2010 and I have been working for Allianz for 2 years now as a Software Engineer. I would like to do some kind of IT related higher studies in Germany that would help me get a Permanent Residency in Germany. Please could you give me some advice regarding this. Thank you.
16th July 2014, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

How much score we will get admit for german top most universities in automobile engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?