27th February 2013, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Journalist after completing engineering?

pls anybody guide that i want to becom a journalist after completing engineering is it possible?pls sujjest me

29th May 2013, 12:12 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to become a Journalist after completing engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
pls anybody guide that i want to becom a journalist after completing engineering is it possible?pls sujjest me
Being an BE Candidate your not eligible for Journalist Course .

To apply for Journalism you should Qualified in Bachelor degree in Journalism Course then your eligible .

Information regarding Master degree in Journalism Course :-

The duration of the Course is for 2 years and the Course is divided into four semester . There are so many Colleges in India offers this MA Journalism Course .

Eligibility Criteria for Master of Journalism Course :-

■ You should complete BA in Journalism/ Mass Communication from recognized college / Univeristy .
■ You should hold minimum of 60% aggregate marks in your graudation Course
■ There is no Age Limit for MA in Journalism Course .

Admission Procedure of Master of Journalism and Mass Communication :-

The selection procedure for the Master in Journalism Course is based on the percentage of marks scored in degree Course.

Some Institution may conduct own entrance examination within the College . These tests based on analytical and communication skills of the candidate. So, If your qualified in Entrance Examination then you may get admission for Master in Journalism Course .

Best Master in Journalism Colleges in India :-

>> Institute of Journalism and Mass Communication
>> Institute of Management Studies
>> Amity School of Communication
>> Apar India Institute of Management and Technology
>> B.L.S. Institute of Technology Management
>> Bill Gates College of Computer Science & Management
>> Invertis University
>> Jagannath International Management School
>> D.A.V. Centenary College
>> E.I.I.L.M. University
>> Himachal Pradesh University
>> I.I.S. University

Suggestion :-

Being an B.E candidate you may apply for M.tech / M.E / MBA Course . This Course are having good scope in both the private as well as Public Sectors .
1st April 2014, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I don't know if you can go for MA in mass comm or not but being an Engineer you can opt for "Technology Journalism" or "Technical Journalist"
and you can also go for MBA in Mass Comm.
16th April 2014, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

I m pursuing my b.tech after completing this i want to do master in mass comm can i do this without doing b.a in mass comm pls kindly advice me
21st September 2014, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

HI I'M A B.TECH INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY STUDENT..MAY I STUDY JOURNALISM AFTER MY DEGREE???IS THERE ANY CRIETERIA FOR ME TO COMPLETE???
19th January 2015, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

I have done my b.tech in Computer Science currently working as Software Developer. Is there any provision of doing Masters in Journalism without undergoing diploma in the same? I am looking forward for career in News Reporting ... Kindly suggest which course I should undergo.
9th September 2018, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

I am studying BE second year at present.... Can I study for journalism after completing it? Whether I need to do bsc journalism after that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?