28th February 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

List of the exams after passing B.Tech for government jobs?

list of the exams after b.tech for govt jobs...Please give me the details for the same

Related Questions:
  1. List of the government jobs recruitment exams for B.Tech CSE passed candidate?
  2. List of the exams after passing B.Tech for government jobs?
  3. Can we get government jobs after passing Electronics and Instrumentation? Any entrance exams to get government jobs?
  4. What are the job opportunities after completing B>Tech with CSE?
  5. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  6. List of government jobs in Andhra Pradesh after completing B.Tech 3rd year CSE?
  7. Government jobs available in Banks? Date of commencement of exams?
  8. List of government jobs for M.Pharmacy post graduate? In which entrance exams to appear? -- [New]
  9. How many government jobs are there in EEE after passing B.Tech?
  10. What is the scope of B.Tech after 12th?
  11. Which exams can I answer after passing B.Tech food technology?
  12. Am I eligible for government job after passing B.Tech Mechanical with 61.90%? Is GATE score necessary for government jobs?
  13. Government jobs for B.Tech Civil Engineers freshers in AP?
  14. List of all the government jobs after completing B.Tech Electrical?
  15. How to get a government and central government job after passing B.Tech ECE?
  16. List of government jobs available after completing PG in Pharmacology? Which entrance exams to answer to get into a Government Job?
  17. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which exams should I appear for government jobs after doing B.Tech. in ECE?
18th June 2013, 01:35 PM
Divyendu kumar

Default Re: List of the exams after passing B.Tech for government jobs?

After btech, u can apply for junior telecom operator ( JTO ) in BSNL.It includes ECE,CS,CIVIL,ME,EE, etc. ELIGIBlITY CRITERIA :- 1) Age between 21 to 30.
2)At least 65% aggregate marks from any recognized university.
3)Age relaxation as per government rules.
It's selection process include 3 steps .
>>entrance exam of JTO
>>Interview
>>GD
U can also apply for jobs in ONGC,POWER GRID,SAIL,GAIL,etc through Gate exam.
4th July 2013, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

which trade in b.tech has higher scope for govt jobs?
by:vikki.
1st August 2013, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

sir i am very tesion because i do b tech with electrical and electronics enginearing and i want to do m tech but in gate only electrical enginearing. did i give gate exam if yes then how and what is the syllabus different between electrical & electronics eng. in btech and in mtech with electrical eng.? please solve my doubt
1st August 2013, 11:07 AM
Nikhil baranwal

I am electric & electronics eng. Student did i give gate if yes then which branch and plz tell me what is the syllabus different b/w at b tech electric & electronics eng. And gate entrence with electric eng.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?