1st March 2013, 04:13 PM
ruchi sharma2

What is the qualification needed for Biomedical Engineering?

what are the qualifications for biomedical engineering?..pelase send to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  2. How to give biomedical engineering for government? What is the qualification?
  3. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  4. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  5. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  6. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  7. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
  8. What is the future of M.Tech Biomedical engineering? List of M.Tech Biomedical engineering jobs?
  9. Can I take Biomedical Engineering? What are the job opportunities for biomedical engineering?
  10. What is Biomedical Engineering? Name of companies having Biomedical Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Higher studies after Biomedical Engineering? Courses?
  12. Scope of Biomedical Engineering after 12th? How to apply for educational loan?
  13. How to apply for masters of engineering in biomedical engineering in India?
  14. What is Biomedical Engineering? Best college for pursuing the course? Job opportunities after studying Biomedical engineering?
  15. Can I do Biomedical engineering after completing B.Pharm course
  16. Names of Institutes that offer the Biomedical Engineering Degree course? Career prospects for a Biomedical Engineer?
  17. How to get a government job for biomedical engineers? I have completed B.E in Biomedical engineering
  18. Do AIIMS provide M.Tech Biomedical course? -- [New]
5th April 2013, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification needed for Biomedical Engineering?

hii.......am a computer science student......can i do bio medical engineering...plz suggest me.am very confused..
7th May 2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Hi....i have recently completed my 12 nd also appeared for NEET nd i am in search for bst colleges in Punjab for B Sc (Hons) in Zoology.Can u plz send me a list of colleges ?
And also fee structure and admission procedure with all facilities for each college..
22nd July 2013, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

which feild does we get the job after doing biomedical enginering?
23rd July 2013, 02:30 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

hai,

Biomedical engineering is the application of engineering principles and techniques to the medical field.

Eligibility for Biomedical Engineering:

candidates have Bachelor of Engineering in Biomedical Engineering from a recognized Institutes or University.

You can do your BE in any of the branches like electrical engineering,Mechanical engineering,computer engineering,Electronics engineering or chemical engineering.

Course duration:

This course is of 4 years duration and the candidates have to appear for the entrance examination conducted by the respective institution.

Personal Skill:

Biomedical professional should be a good engineer and have aptitude for life science systems as well as terminology.

They must have a sound knowledge in the basic engineering field.Good communication skills both written and verbal and a keen interest in biology as well as mathematics is a must.

Job Prospects:

Biomedical engineering is one of the tough career options.There are man opportunities in this field like employed in Universities,in industry, in hospitals,in research faculties and in government regulatory agencies etc.....

Salary:

Biomedical engineer can get Rs.20,000 and Rs.30,000/- per month.

regards...santhosh........
15th December 2013, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

I have complete my bsc in advance imageing .but i m not gatting any scope .now what is the better option for me ?
15th December 2013, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

I have complete my bsc in advance imageing .but i m not gatting any scope .now what is the better option for me ?
24th May 2014, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

what is the qualification needed for Biomedical Engineering ?

I am pcm student, can i have a scope for biomedical engineering.
12th June 2014, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

im completing bsc chemitry bt im failed in one subject i can do biomedical engeneering plz reply me
25th December 2014, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

hi,
I am a student of Nutrition science .My subject are math,chemistry, biology and nutrition... .Can I apply for Biomedical Engineering? piz reply me
25th December 2014, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

HI,
I am a student of Nutrition Science. My subject are nutrition, chemistry,biology and math... Can I apply for Biomedical Engineering? plz reply me.
24th May 2015, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Good evening sir,

I am a computer science student. I need advantage of BME courses. How many years study BME.
8th December 2015, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.E in ECE. Am i eligible for M.tech in biomedical engineering ?
10th April 2016, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

I am a computer science student . Can i do biomedical engineering ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?