1st March 2013, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

How to do MS in Germany after pursuing mechanical engineering in VNR?

i am persuing mechanical engineering in VNR, i want to do ms in germany.
then which exam i should prefer?
either GRE/TOEFL/any other mention plzzzzz
with detailed information..

Related Questions:
  1. Best stream to d PG in Germany after Mechanical engineering?
  2. How to join MS in Automobile Engineering in germany?
  3. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  5. Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself?
  6. How can I do M.S(Automotive) in Germany? List of universities providing M.S in Automotive in Germany? I'm in B.E(Mechanical engineering) 3rd year in a reputed college in Chennai
  7. Master in Mechanical Engineering field from Germany is possible?
  8. Possibility to study M.S.(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany for a candidate who is pursuing German Level A1, & A2 with IELTS? -- [New]
  9. What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  11. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  12. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
  13. How much would it cost me to do masters in mechanical in Germany? Names of the good institutes in Germany?
  14. Should I study bachelors in Germany while doing mechanical engineering or Polymer engineering in UK?
  15. What are the entrance exams other than German language test should I write for pursuing MS with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  16. Best universities in Germany for Mechanical Engineering?
  17. List of German universities for doing MS(Mechanical Engineering)? What's the criteria for getting scholarship? Is hostel facility available for the same?
  18. Eligibility to study M.E. in Mechanical Engineering at Germany?
13th July 2016, 08:32 AM
Suraj129

Default Re: How to do MS in Germany after pursuing mechanical engineering in VNR?

To do MS in Germany you need to give two exams and they are as follows:

1. IELTS(International English Language Testing System)
Test takers receive a score for each test component – Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. The individual scores are then averaged and rounded to produce an Overall Band Score. There is no pass or fail.
You need to score above band scale 7 to get admitted in good German universities.
For more details of IELTS exam visit the website "https://www.ielts.org/".

2. TOEFL(Test of English as a Foreign Language)
You need to score above 105 out of 120 marks in this exam.
For more details on TOEFL exam visit the website "https://www.ets.org/".
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?