2nd March 2013, 03:59 PM
walia_sukhjeet

How to take admission in PEC Chandigarh if i am a diploma holder with 78%

hello.....
I want to question you to how to get admission in PEC ,chandigarh if i am a diploma holder student with 78% marks and from a authorized college

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in B.Tech(ECE) at PEC-Chandigarh through LEET being a Diploma in ECE student? -- [New]
  2. How can I get admission in 2nd year PEC Chandigarh after completing diploma course?
  3. What's the admission procedure for M.Tech in PEC, Chandigarh?
  4. Percentage required to get the admission form of B.Tech 2nd year in PEC Chandigarh after diploma in ECE? Procedure for admission admission?
  5. What is the procedure to take admission in 2nd year B.Tech civil engineering in PEC chandigarh after diploma in CE
  6. Is the BSc Astrophysics course is available in PEC Chandigarh? What is the selection procedure?
  7. Best colleges in which I can get with 218 marks in AIEEE? Can I get admission in PEC? Will I get Mechanical in PEC? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I get admission in B.tech by Lateral Entry in 2nd year in PEC, Chandigarh?
  9. Marks required to get admission in PEC Chandigarh?
  10. Is there any entrance exam for admission in PEC Chandigarh?
  11. Can I get admission on the basis of RPET in PEC, Chandigarh
  12. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  13. How to take admission for B.Tech in PEC Chandigarh after doing diploma in computer engineering from Nirma University?
  14. Procedure to get admission in PEC Chandigarh? What is the counseling date?
  15. How can I get information regarding PEC placements?
  16. Which colleges can I get after scoring 3.34 marks in GATE? Can I get admission in PEC, Chandigarh or Punjab University?
  17. Does a Diploma holder have chance to get job in Chandigarh? Which company in Punjab recruits such Diploma holder?
  18. How to get admission in PEC Chandigarh without answering GATE?
14th March 2014, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in PEC Chandigarh if i am a diploma holder with 78%

Sir, I want to know that can a 3 year Diploma Holder get admission in PEC and what is the procedure?
18th March 2014, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in PEC Chandigarh if i am a diploma holder with 78%

I'm pursuing diploma ... & I want to get admition in pec chandigarh ..
Plz anyone can tell mee how can I get addmision & wht iz certira ...
& any entrance test be required or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?