2nd March 2013, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Past 5 years question papers of Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics for class 12th for CBSE board

plaese can i get the last 5 years questionpapers of accountancy, business studies, economics for class 12th foe cbse board?? please send as soon as possible as my boards have already started .....
thnkyou.

30th June 2013, 10:01 PM
Commerce Association

Thumbs up Re: Past 5 years question papers of Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics for class 12th for CBSE board

Best Accountancy Book in India is

1. Ultimate Book of Accountancy 100 Accurate book (Published by Vishvas Publications)
2. T.S.Grewal 75% Accurate book (Published by Sultan Chand)
3.........................No book is better than these two books....

we believe that Ultimate book accountancy is the only best book in India... for class 12 and class 11.. Students who are using Ultimate Book of Accountancy are learning accountancy easily and accurately.... and scoring in the board exam.. you can score 100 in accounts if you use Ultimate book of accountancy.........
24th October 2013, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Past 5 years question papers of Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics for class 12th for CBSE board

i need 2009 to 2013 12th board commerse accountancy and bussiness question paper
24th October 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Past 5 years question papers of Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics for class 12th for CBSE board

cn i get d prevous 10 years questionpapers of accountancy,eco,b.std,
9th November 2013, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

who writer is the best of business studies
3rd May 2017, 10:08 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Past year papers of Accountancy, Economics subject in CBSE Board are attached below.

Here are the links.
23rd February 2020, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

I want 12 accounts paper for last 5 years guj board and gujarati medium papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?