3rd March 2013, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Which stream should I select between life science and environmental science after completing MSc from Zoology

I have completed M.Sc from Zoology, what will be my stream life science or environment science.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible to apply for UGC NET in Environmental Science after completing MSc in Zoology?
  2. Scope after completing MSc environmental science? Any government job after MSc Environmental Science? After MSc Environmental Science in which area can I apply?
  3. What to do after completing MSc Environmental science
  4. Reputed Colleges in Karnataka offering M.Sc in Environmental Science? What are the available Diploma Programs in Environmental Science?
  5. How to study M.Tech in Environmental after completing Msc in Environmental Science?
  6. Eligibility to appear in CSIR UGC NET(Environmental Science/Life Science) if completed M.Tech in Environmental Science & Technology? Am I eligible to become a Lecturer for Life Science or Environmental Science? -- [New]
  7. What to do after completing BSc in subjects of Zoology, Botany, Chemistry and Environmental Science -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  9. Can I apply for environmental science in UGC NET? I am a student of MSc Zoology
  10. Books for JNU MSc Life Science and MSc Environmental Science entrance exam?
  11. Which is beneficial Life Science or Biology?
  12. What is the required combination of subjects for B.Ed?
  13. Government/Non Government job opportunities after completing of MSc Environmental Science?
  14. Is it possible to do Masters in Environmental Science or in Health Administration having completed my B.Sc. in Zoology?
  15. List of jobs I can apply for, after completing MSC in environmental science?
  16. Which is best between MSc Life Science and MSc Botany
  17. How to do MSc in Zoology? I am interested in forensic science
  18. Question Papers of Zoology and Environmental Science of M.Sc Entrance Exam of BHU?
13th July 2013, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream should I select between life science and environmental science after completing MSc from Zoology

when the entrance result of jnu life science will be decleared?
11th June 2020, 01:06 AM
Nancy m n

Default Re: Which stream should I select between life science and environmental science after completing MSc from Zoology

Since you have chosen M.sc in zoology it would be better to take up life science rather than environmental science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?