3rd March 2013, 04:05 PM
mnroy

How to prepare for GATE from 2nd year of engineering in mechanical branch?

How to do prepare for gate from 2nd year of engineering in mechanical branch. And also suggest good authors book for subject wise preparation.

20th August 2013, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for GATE from 2nd year of engineering in mechanical branch?

WHAT A MECHANICAL STUDENT OF 2ND YEAR SHOULD DO FOR GATE ?
17th September 2013, 03:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for GATE from 2nd year of engineering in mechanical branch?

How to prepare for gate while I am in B.E 2nd year in mechanical branch
17th September 2013, 02:36 PM
Harsha304

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to prepare for gate while I am in B.E 2nd year in mechanical branch

Hey,

Its good to hear that you like to work hard to any limit to achieve your goals, and in fact to crack GATE to get into IITs really demands this kind of dedication.

So coming to the point, for preparation there are two ways :

1. Prepare at your home on your own.

2. Join an institute having good reputation.

The choice is yours, but it depends from person to person. Like if you think you are very sound in technical things and you are confident that you will do it on your own, then go for it.

But if you have even 0.0000001% doubt about the above fact, its always wise to get into a reputed institute.

Here I will tell you India's best institute for GATE preparation, the name is IES Made Easy. They have only two branches in India, the best one is in bangalore and the other one is in Delhi, both are good but bangalore one has little bit of edge over the other in terms of faculty. My friends are there preparing for GATE and they all appreciate the environment and staff , the way they teach everything.

In both the branches you will find even IIT professors teaching students to the optimum level of engineering, it is the place where you will again start from the scratch and will end up with sound engineering concepts. You can go to the website of the institute that I have given here.
29th July 2015, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

sir m a student of second year of ei branch.i want to crack gate with good rAnk so i want to know how to get ready for that and i want to be prepare from now .i want to start preparation for that from second year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?