29th March 2011, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of entrance exam of Mathematics for Integrated Ph.D course? Previous year question papers?

syllabus of entrance exam of mathematics for integrated phd course and previous years entrane exam paper

12th July 2011, 02:30 PM
Neha P.
Junior Member+

Default Re: Syllabus of entrance exam of Mathematics for Integrated Ph.D course? Previous year question papers?

Attached Files that might help you

* File Type: pdf IntPhD_Syllabus_and_Model_Questions.pdf (6.15 MB, 0 views)

Read: Syllabus and solved papers for entrance exam of Integrated Ph.D Chemical Science conducted by Indian Institute of Science
12th July 2011, 05:32 PM
Simmi Katiyar

Default Re: Syllabus of entrance exam of Mathematics for Integrated Ph.D course? Previous year question papers?

i have got you last 2 year question papers of the exam.. i have attached them. and the syllabus as well
Attached Files attachment.docx(31.5 KB, 22 views)
attachment1.docx(31.3 KB, 11 views)
attachment3.docx(1.13 MB, 22 views)

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/iisc-integrated-phd-course-mathematics-syllabus-books-other-institutes-provide-integrated-phd-course-mathematics-71887.html#ixzz1Rt6mTNUe
23rd January 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

i want syllabus and old question papers of entrance exam for integrated phd in mathematics
7th May 2012, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Dear friends ,
I am appearing for integrated p.hd programme entrance exam conducted by nbrc. But unfortunately after searching a lot I can't find the syllabus and previous year papers of it. Plz help me by giving attached files as I have no idea regarding this.
rahul
6th October 2013, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

in this year, portion of mathematics subject are changed .at that time how study of mathematics i.e old syllabus ya new syllabus plz give me ans
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?