4th March 2013, 02:58 PM
Aheriesha

Percentage needed to take up English Honors in St Xaviers for WBCHSE students

What is the required percentage to take up English Honors in St. Xaviers for WBCHSE students?

17th July 2016, 09:22 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage needed to take up English Honors in St Xaviers for WBCHSE students

To get admission for pursuing B.A. English (Honours) course in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata, you should have passed 12th standard or equivalent with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a Government recognised board.

You must have studied English as a subject in your 12th standard to be eligible to apply for admission to B.A. English (Honours) course in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata. The aggregate will be calculated by taking consideration into English and any other three subjects of your 12th standard.

Admissions to B.A. English (Honours) course in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata are offered on the basis of 12th standard board examinations. So, you need to score at least 60% aggregate marks in your 12th standard board examinations to get admission in B.A. English (Honours) course in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?